Jake Moon

This is my main OC

This is my main OC.

Name: Jakob Moon

Age: 17

BIO:
Jake is an optimistic, but also serious guy. He takes on the personality of his guardians and wants to be like them someday. But first, he must uncover the secrets of his past and where he came from and what exactly is his purpose. He's also a caring and gentle soul who will always have your back whenever you might need it. He's not afraid to stand up to bullies and put them in their place, making him popular among the  group who are bullied daily. Jake also tends to sometimes shut himself out when things get too dark for him. Like when his ex girlfriend, Ryan, broke up with him, he began to close himself off and becomes scared to ever love again. Or whenever he has dreams about his past that cause him to rethink his existence and place in New York City with Makayla and Megamind. He also has an inner conflict with himself about who he's supposed to be, thanks to his dark side who lies within his subconscious, constantly haunting him and trying to break him open to the point where it can take full control. But when in the darkest despair, yes not scared to rise up and fight against it with his hope. He's also known to throw in a few battle quips here and there.

NICKNAMES:
Jake (Everyone)
Jakey (sometimes by Makayla)
Moon-boy (by Douxie)
Jak-Kun (by Ryan)
Vampire Freak (by Chad Hunter)
Shocker (by Michelangelo)
Freak Buddy (by Raphael)
Showstopper (by Leonardo)
Freak of Nature (by Donatello)
Superstar (by his birth mom)

SPECIES:
Half-human, half-vampire hybrid.

POWERS:
Night vision, lightning abilities, deadly bite

LIKES:
Pizza, Hanging out with friends, video games, comic books, being looked up to

DISLIKES:
Garlic (he's a vampire, duh), Sunlight (being part vampire, too much sun makes him dizzy), bullies, being talked down to

FRIENDS:
April O' Niel (girlfriend)
Makayla Light makaylaLight435 (adoptive sister, but real sister irl)
Mars Magma (MarstheScarletNinja
Gracie Villafana SonicBoomFan17
Julius Jameson JjCagefam
Arsenio Johnson MLPEGArsenio
Shane Baker Bakshane93
Leonardo (they butt heads sometimes, but are overall good friends)
Raphael (he's the closest to him of all the turtles)
Michelangelo (he thinks he's fun to be around)
Casey Jones (his best friend/wingman)
Ryan? (His ex girlfriend)
Gladys (his spider palisman)

OTHER FRIENDS:
King (His little companion on the Boiling Isles)
Hooty (He knows him from The Boiling Isles)
Owlbert (A little palisman buddy from the boiling isles)

FAMILY:
Makayla Light makaylaLight435 (adoptive sister, but real sister irl) Douxie (adoptive brother)
Eda Clawthorne (adoptive mother)
Megamind (second adoptive parent)
Jessica Moon (birth mother)
Vladimir Moon (adoptive mother)

ENEMIES:
Ryan? (Ex girlfriend)
Trinity (Ryan's bff)
Chad Hunter (a vampire hunter who's always after him)
Charles Hunter (master monster hunter and father of Chad)
Donatello (they have a rivalry for April, but it's more one-sided)
Douxie (kind of, they just can't stand each other most of the time)

BACKSTORY:
As a baby, Jake was sent to a place called The Boiling Isles as his mother was running away from the  vampire hunters who killed her husband. Jake grew up raised by Eda Clawthorne, also known as The Owl Lady, in The Owl House. But as time went on, Eda had become the most feared witch and was constantly hunted by coven scouts, so she had to send Jake away once again to keep him safe. This time, to Earth, in the human realm. There, he grew up raised by Megamind and grew a bind with his sister, Makayla Light. Eventually, as he got older, he began to wonder more about where he came from and what he was. But he never got to know since it was kept a secret from him for years. Now a teenager, Jake vows to figure out where he came from and what his true purpose is in this life he was given. But what happens when he does find out?

CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS:
Spyro (Skylanders Academy)
Hunter AKA The Golden Guard (The Owl House)
Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa)
Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia)
Cat Noir (Miraculous Ladybug)