Chapter 1

Charlotte's Pov

"beep,beep,beep!"
I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock!.

I immediately turned it off sitting up and loudly groaning, knowing what hell of a day it was going to be.

I sighed and fell back on my bed covering my eyes with my hands just wanting to stay in bed and relax all day,but I knew I couldn't if I wanted to survive.
I removed my hands from my eyes sighing.

"AHHHH!!"I screamed sitting up quickly, accidentally hitting my head against the book shelf above my bed causing some to fall on my head.

"OWW!" I groaned rubbing my head completely annoyed."Nala you scared me!"I yelled at my dog who had her tongue lulled out and her tail wagging,smiling like if she didn't just scare the crap out of me.

"You're hungry huh?You want some food?" I asked her in my baby voice that she seemed to like.
Nala started wagging her tail even harder and spun around in circles that I'm sure she got dizzy.Taking that as a yes I chuckled softly at her cute behavior.

"Alright let's go get you some food!"I said get myself out of my tangled sheets.

After I made sure to feed Nala I got myself dressed and ready for school.
I quickly tied my curly hair up into a neat enough bun and applied a minimal amount of makeup to my face not wanting to waste it.
I quickly checked my self in the mirror to see if I looked good and was I satisfied? Yes,yes I was.

I then walked to the kitchen to make a p&j for myself before grabbing Nala's leash wanting to get her to doggy daycare quickly.
I walked out of my apartment not before locking the door of course then jogging down the stairs with Nala trailing behind.
Since Nala's daycare was in walking distance I dropped her off first.

Then I tried getting a cab for myself yelling taxi since I couldn't afford for a car.When I finally got a car!,I paid the drive and told him where I needed to go.

                      --------------------

When I arrived at the school it wasn't late thankfully and I quickly went to class saying good morning to my coworkers who I passed by to prepare for today's class.

One by one all my tiny little students came piling In and I made sure to greet each and every one of them.

"Good morning Lily!"I said to the little girl who skipped into the class without a care in the world.

"Good morning Ms.Lilac!"the little girl smiled a toothy grin at me.

"Are you excited for today's class!?"I asked the little girl.Lily smiled brightly before nodding her head continuously.
"Alright! That's the spirit"I high fived the little girl before she continued to skip towards her seat.

After all my students arrived I made sure to take the roll before starting the class.

"Ok class today we're gonna dooo.... BUILDING BLOCKS!"
At that all my students started squealing in excitement,their eyes wide ready to build some blocks.

"YAYYYY!"one of my students yelled.
I put my index finger against my lips silently telling them to quiet down thankfully they obligated.

"So I'm gonna put you all into four groups"I said holding up four fingers"And you guys are gonna work as a team and make the best of the blocks you have!. Remember to work together as a team.Ok?"

"OK!" They all shouted in union.

"Alright then let's get working!"

                         ----------------