THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED AS A SLIME - AURA PURPLE

Based on the FUSE light novel

Night time peeks through the window, but sleep must have the gates barred to it. Refused. Manifested temptation struggled against. Concentration's effort directed at this project and daytime's rise must not see its incompleteness. Little girl Zaina sat in the room at home, sketching away on canvas.

Next day she in the kitchen with daddy Zayn eating breakfast. A happy and typical household.

Nestled conveniently at a lakeside settlement, El Tiz, where her house happens to be, Zaina walks past the school gate with other 10 year olds and younger this morning. Under the shoulder the squarish drawing in a frame protected in cloth.

Science magicians practice a meeting of the two.

Stellos, location of the workplace lab in the far corner of El Tiz settlement. A large facility, harbouring a concentration of scientifically inclined talent. Among its conveniences, outdoor hitching posts for horses. Entry is gained by waving a hand and a hole for a door expands in the wall and individuals casually pass right through. Doable by magic imbued persons.

Named Upflow, a touch of art on its grounds shape of a water wall – this liquid flowed in reverse upward – anti gravity spell.

People in white lab coats, the science magicians, occupy its confines. Aren't for prestige only – a protective clothing from life's little accidents.

Magisteel, a material extracted from Magic ore, centers on research the scientists conduct. High grade equipment is fashioned from Magisteel. A scientist explains in idealistic terms the material can act in what called 'factors.' Applications of the magical attuned material. "Our progress is a slow stream, I'm confident more we do the water will flow with a river's strength. When things pan out, possibilities top what we've done with it by our imagination thus far: emit magic waves that heal internal injury and illness, another factor is calming a person's mental state."

Overhearing, fellow scientist Zayn, a middle-aged man, however fires off his own speech – not to be confused with intruding. Placing his stack of roll paper to one side atop equipment. "My steel has a million and one ways to fame, fortune, power. The notion of 'softie' purposes is the way magic scientists get shafted. Short end of the stick. We'd do right tossing that idealism. No, my ways earn scientists their rightful due from the world at large. Kings come begging for our knowledge. We don't beg for grants."

"Say that when its your loved one in need."

"Won't matter when we're set for life." He has no intent for medical applications or altruism.

Stanakiss, whom the first speaker was addressing, dons eye frames daily, lip stick accentuating gorgeous lips, average height and shapely, a middle-aged lady showing what form a raven-haired beauty that age in the flesh takes.

She expresses the possibilities offering their seminal discovery to the world for free. "Name recognition has its place but chasing obscures the good; the world shouldn't revolve round us. Think of the multitude of lives transformed when we share it freely."

"Wide eyed idealism gets you nowhere," retorts he. "The world doesn't revolve around us – that future is fast approaching."

Would have happened even if the teacher were in class. "What is your problem?!" asks a startled classmate. The unexpected disturbance turns every student glance their way.

Class day next good girl Zaina grabs what belonging of the child, a paint bottle, who grabs it back, "I want the color purple," Zaina boldfaced, argues. The classmate's canvas had violet among its still wet, freshly done unfinished picture.