Adventurer x Fem! Reader

Requested by: Fandomlove56
Y/N: your name
F/c: favorite color
____________

Y/N was currently leaving the kingdom shop, she had just bought her f/c lipstick and was heading home.

-Most emediate timeskip ever brought to you by Adventurer Cookie's hat :D-

She put her lipstick on and started looking for her boyfriend, Adventurer Cookie, who was currently trying to get into the expedition team.

Y/N Cookie: "hey Adventurer~ there you are! I was looking for you"

Adventurer Cookie: "oh! Hey love! I was trying enter the expedition team"

Y/N Cookie: "I see..." she said already knowing his thirst for adventure was way beyond her, "when are you guys departing?" she asked taking a quick glance at the only other cookie standing next to the balloon.

Adventurer Cookie: "in a few hours, we need three more recruits..." he said sweatdropping.

Y/N Cookie: "well... while you're still here... I might as well give you something!" she said leaning in closer to him and kissing him all over his face. "I'm going to the park now! See you later~" she said leaving the poor adventurer a blushing mess.

Adventurer Cookie's P.O.V:

I couldn't just watch her walk off after leaving marks all over my face, I also noticed i've never seen her with f/c lipstick before, perhaps she bought just for that.

I warned the leader of the expedition before leaving, but of course i'm not giving up on my adventure! I'm merely leaving to get my revenge, doing the same thing she did to me.

I got home and looked for the lipstick in her room.

Adventurer Cookie: "found it! She can't escape this" I put the lipstick on and just as I left her room and headed downstairs, she got in through the door.

Y/N Cookie: "oh hi darling! I thought you were going on an expedition?"

Adventurer Cookie: "I had to do one more thing before the other members came"

Y/N Cookie: "is that my-"

P.O.V swap:

Before she could even finish her question, he tackled her to the floor and kissed her all over her face just like she did to him before.

After that he just got up and cleaned his face off and left, leaving his lover sitting on the floor dumbfounded.
_____

I had no clue what else to write sorry 😭