PROLOGUE

Zekio Arden Herlliano Was the one and only son of the top millionaire in their country, that's why he always get kidnapped.

They're always asking for money exchange for Zekio's freedom , that's why for Zekio being kidnapped is nothing for him.

The kidnapper's know that Zekio was his parents weakness.

Zekio's Mother was really worried about this what if they just didn't just get a money from them and do anything something to their son?

Many what if's on Zekio's mother that's why she really desperate to get a bodyguard for his son.

WHILE Xylene Rea Swith was a known as secret agent who's love exciting mission and hard.

Xylene was the top agent because she already finished a lot of mission. That's why she's excited when she got a new mission to protect A top millionaire son.

Plus she need to pretend to be a boy.

~
mr Herlliano i already sent the bodyguard who will protect your son ,He was our best Bodyguard so you don't have to worry for your son's safety.”Mr Anderson Said To Zekio's Father.

Zekio's Father Sighed.

mabuti naman pala kung ganoon.

“Thanks Anderson this help a lot to me.” Gregory Herlliano Said to Mr Anderson.

“Your always welcome mr Herlliano”Mr Anderson Said Before Hanging Up The Call.

Xylene Already going to her new mission,To Herlliano's House.

Because Its a day to start pretending to be a boy and also to be a bodyguard.

Xyl(sayl) or Xylene change her name to Xyl.

He also buy a wig for a boy its fit to her he really look like a boy even she doesn't know that she's girl.

siguro ay lalaki ako talaga kaso hindi lang natuloy.

After she arrived to Herlliano's House someone open the gate for her they already know that she's coming.

She Enter at Herlliano's House and it's big ,huge And Expensive.

“Iho Ikaw ba si Xyl Swith?”Boses ng Babae,Ina ni Zekio.

Napatigil sa pag mamasid si Xyl at tumingin sa ginang.

She slightly Smile. “Yeah Ma'am I'm Xyl Swith mr Anderson sent to be Mr Zekio's Bodyguard ”She say while smiling slight. Well she known as a girl who never see smiling.

”Ohh ganun ba oh sige tatawagin ko lang ang anak ko maupo ka muna ,Manang Melda paki asikaso po si Xyl.”Nakangiting saad ng ginang.

“Sir ano pong gusto nyo? Juice? Coffee? Water?”Boses ng Matanda.

She smiled a bit she remember her nany because of manang Melda.

“Nothing Po Thanks.” She Smiled a bit.

Maya maya lang ay may narinig syang bumaba galing sa itaas.

There is it Zekio Arden Herlliano.

Xyl Stop a bit she doesn't know that Zekio was really handsome.Well she already see a lot of guys who's also handsome but Zekio's different.

“Anak Sya si Xyl Ang magiging bodyguard mo.”Saad ng Ginang habang nakangiti.

Ngunit wala manlang emosyong tiningnan nito ang dalaga/binatang si Xyl.

“Is he really going to be my Bodyguard? It's look like im more can fight on him.”Tumaas ang kilay ng binata sa dalaga.

This Boy was testing him huh,No worry Mr Zekio you'll see soon how i will protect you.

“Zekio!”Bantang saad ng ina sa kanyang anak “Sorry ma but im just being honest look at him”Saad ng binata at muling timingin kay Xyl.

“Mr Zekio It's not about my appearance how i will protect you, You'll see soon you will say Thank you to me for saving your life.”Malamig na saad ng dalaga sa binata. Ang ayaw pa naman ng dalaga ay yung minamaliit ang kakahayan ng mga babae. Well this guy doesn't know that she's girl but still he has no right to say that to him.

kukuha ka ng bodyguard tapos gaganyanin mo.

“Then i will wait that.”Pambabara rin ng Binata rito.

634 Words😘💅

Yay slay ikalma mo Xyl future husband mo yan.....