Mess of kisses: pt 2

This is another request from KeannaEvans1 it's part 2 of mess of kisses, where webs and piranha go on a date when shark and snake spill the tea about their little make out session.

It starts After the make out session, In the morning downstairs, in the living room.

When shark and snake were babbling on about piranha and webs spilled tea.

Shark was sitting in a recliner laughing, "so we were walking in the halls when you never guessed what we saw" shark says.

"What?" Wolf asked.

Shark smiles with excitement then snake blurted out.

"We saw piranha and webs making out"

"What?" Wolf and Diane said at the same time as they were surprised but in a good way.

"Yeah they were on the bed, grabbing on to each other"

"I always knew those two had a thing for each other" Diane says.

"Yeah it was something like this" shark wraps his arms around himself to show a simulation of what they saw, "he was like this come here baby, ooh oh oh oh" he groaned as wolf and snake laughed.

But little did they know, piranha was standing upstairs and he overhear shark and snake spilled the tea of what's going on.

"Uh oh" he whispered as he ran upstairs back to his room where webs was in.

He was wearing a casual suit, black pants with a matching vest, a white dress shirt and a black tie with dress shoes.

"Oh I can't wait to see the look on their faces" snake says.

Piranha ran in his room and slams the door when webs was getting dressed, she was wearing dark denim shorts and a red Surplice Neck long sleeve Crop Top.

She turns around when she saw piranha in a panicked.

"Hey what happened" she says as she walks next to him.

He was breathing heavily after running upstairs.

"We need to get out of here" he says as he walks to the window and opens it.

"Why?" she asked.

"Snake and shark told about us"

Webs gasped, "wait...so wolf knows?"

"Wolf knows"

"So what do we do"

"We'll escape through the window because i don't want to deal with the team fangirling about us"

"Wait escape through the window" webs asked as she looks outside to see how high they were.

"Are you crazy she asked as she hangs onto his arm.

"Well technically yes" then he pats her hand, "but I think we should go out and have some fun for awhile, you know do something together, just you and me"

Webs was starting to get the lead, "you mean...like a dare" she asked.

"Yeah...I mean if you want"

She saw how nervous he looked and smiled, "sure ok, I mean it would be nice for a little alone time together"

Piranha smiles and his Mohawk wagged as he grabbed her and starts climbing out the window.

"Then let's go"

"Whoa! What are you doing" she asked as piranha puts her over his shoulders.

"Don't be afraid" he says.