「𝟏」PRESIDENT WITH A IRON FIST

"Matsuno-san, can you kindly finish your duty before slacking off?" A stern voice said to a blond haired with pompadour hairstyle.

"I wasn't going to slack off..." He replied in a quiet way.

The [H/C] girl just ignored him and went to check on another students. While blond boy just sighed. His luck is just worse.

Today boy had some gang meeting after school but couldn't go because of his class cleaning duty. If it had been someone else, he would have easily gone but he knows his class president wouldn't let him go that easily nor did he want to angry her anyways. She seems like she is annoyed of him anyways and he don't want that annoyance to increase.

"Idiot boys! If I don't keep an eye on them, they just slack off from their duty."

"Why can't you let us go?" A black haired boy complained.

He tells how he had some gang meeting to attend and he was only asking for to let him go this time, causing blond boy to think how everyone have same plans here.

"Sorry Isuzima-san but I can't let you go or others students will start demanding same thing and keep running from duties."

The class president wasn't going to let anyone whether they have some serious meeting or not, she is standing still on her decision.

"If you can finish your work fast, you can go play your gang game or whatever."

"Hey! Gang is a serious stuff!"

The black haired boy was annoyed because this girl takes gang as some game, he is gonna make her regret that.

[H/C] who caught black haired boy glaring at her, ask him to finish his work faster before he totally misses his meeting causing him to clenched his teeth and move his broom more harder on floor.

The blond boy was rather enjoying how her class president makes even stubborn people do the work. She is really incredible.

"Hey! What are you staring at?" President soon caught him staring at her and snapped him out of his daze, in response to her, blond boy start doing his work more faster too.

"Boys are really annoying." Class president thinks, as she starts narrating her monologue.

"Once an all-boys high school, Seika High, infamous for its rowdy students, has recently become a co-ed school. But even after change over a recent year girls remain in minority.

When I first come into school, it was dominated by boys and even bad delinquent wannabe boys. But after a girl become school president for first in this school, a ray of better school-life appeared. Even I get inspired by her and fight for class president.

Someday even I want to become president of this school and make it even more better if possible. That's my dream of my middle school year.

And my first step starts from my own class!"

"President?" A voice breaks president monologue.

"Huh? What?"

President turn to see boy with werid hairstyle, calling her. Glancing at classroom she probably gets the idea, that they have finish their want and now wants her permission to go.