Hiyori's Discord Story

Despite all the hectic things this school goes through, I can't stop myself from the guilty pleasure of forgetting about everything around me to spend hours of my time reading in the school library. That is what I, Shiina Hiyori, love doing the most. 

"Ayanokoji-kun isn't stopping by today is he...." 

It's not like we made a promise to read and discuss books together, but he usually shows his face from time to time so I started to expect it more often lately. 

While I do enjoy hanging out with Ayanokoji-kun and talking about our favorite books,  reading alone is also nice, it's how I used to spend my time originally anyways.  I wouldn't say no to having more reading friends though... 

"Hm?" 

As soon as that thought crossed my mind, almost as If I'm a character in a novel, another very peculiar scene enfolds. 

"Shiiiiiinaa-seeeeeenpaaaaai!!" 

"Amasawa-san?" 

Despite meeting her for the very first time face to face, ryuuen-kun has asked me to do some research on the first year student Amasawa Ichika.

"Eh..?" 

She was suddenly right in front of my face holding my hands while making a pleading face. Things are going a little too fast for me and I'm not exactly processing what's happening. 

"Ah..Ano... Amasawa-san?"  

Amasawa-san sensed the discomfort in my voice and let go of my hands and took a step back before cutely bowing her head and smiling to greet me properly.

"Good morning Shiina-senpai!" 

"Good morning Amasawa-san, did you need something from me?" 

I was being naturally a little cautious, after all this school we attend has its own special circumstances, you can't let your guard down around your underclassmen either. 

"Eeee?? why so cold Shiina-senpai?? I've been wanting to be friends for a while now" 

Huh? where did that come from? I should analyze this situation before saying anything unnecessary 

"Amasawa-san I'm sure a cute girl like you can make many friends in her school year, so why go for an upperclassmen like me?" 

Her smile got wider as if she was expecting this exact question. 

"Shiina-senpai, no one in my school year likes books as much as you do, look at this library there's no other student in here. It's not hard to find out who likes reading the most in this school just from seeing this scene you know?" 

Liking books? did she perhaps have a question regarding a difficult novel she's been reading? 

"If it's a question about books I'm happy to help you" 

She put a finger on her chin and started thinking for a bit and then spoke. 

"You're close but, it's hard to explain.." 

Amasawa-san then started explaining what type of novel she has been reading (please refer to previous chapter to know what Ichika been through) and the "Discord Server" she wanted me to join. 

"A novel about this school's events? that does sound interesting." 

"Right?? Shiina-senpai I'm sure you'll be able to communicate with these server members as fellow bookwor- book lovers right?"

I don't even consider liking books to be an insult, I wonder why people get upset at being called bookworms. 

"I'll try my best Amasawa-san." 

"Thank youuuuu Shiina-seeenpaaai" 

Waving at me happily Amasawa-san leaves the library 

Staring at my phone, there was the Discord App, and the link to the server she mentioned. I took a deep breathe and entered. 

"It should be fine...." 

I enter my username "Hiyori Shiina" and go through the server's rules which showed that the primary language of the server is English, I had no trouble with English but I can always use my phone's translator app in case there was something I didn't fully comprehend. 

[I'm just like kiyo fr fr] 

[Nah kiyogreen you're like a Percy Jackson rip off] 

[Alyssa you don't know anything about me don't pry in my life] 

I was quietly observing the conversations happening in the general chat named "Pallet Café" which I assume is a reference to the popular café in Keyaki Mall. 

"Hmmm... Heroine Camps?" 

There was also a system that seemed to gather likeminded people in groups that share interest in our school's students

"There doesn't seem to be a camp for Ryuuen-kun or Ayanokoji-kun...I think it's only for female characters?  I assumed it was only for notable students but my name is there for some reason....I wonder what classifies someone as a heroine? what a mystery..." 

As I was lost in my inner thoughts which I spoke out loud in true anime fashion... I mean since they made a novel about us, maybe an anime wouldn't be a dream? in my case I prefer to consume media in book form, there's a lot of details that adaptations can choose to skip over. 

"Amasawa-san wanted me to help her find out where the fanfiction section is.... ah, that should be it, I'll take a screenshot to show her later." 

Now that I accomplished my original goal, there was no reason for me to stick around but, I was very interested in this Hiyori Camp, was there another student in our school with the same given name as me? 

As soon as I enter the Hiyori Camp, It becomes certain. The Hiyori mentioned here is in fact me. 

"Oh... I didn't think people thought of me so highly, even calling me c-cute and adorable." 

I thought to myself as I scrolled to read more of the Hiyori Camp messages, a user named Bobsta16 seemed to be in charge of organizing an event for the camp which he encourages that members write or draw or make any content revolving around me. 

"Maybe I should participate too, fufu" 

I decided to send a small story of how I found that place to them as my entry, I wonder if they would believe that it's me. 

To Be Continued 

Author's note: 

no note for me I'm simply a medium, Hiyori wanted a place to post her letter so I agreed to let her use my wattpad. be nice please Hiyori is precious 

oh and I almost forgot the sauce 

https://www.reddit.com/r/ClassroomOfTheElite/comments/ym1qxx/hiyori_shiina_with_bath_towel_novelai/

enjoy it's an AI art