Unbelievable

What a nice morning to wake up to. I hear birds chirping outside of our cozy little apartment.

I stretched my arms and cracked my bones.To the people who doesn't do this when they wake up, you are insane.

But anyways, there was a smell of fried food lurking around in my room, i followed the smell and it led me to the kitchen. And i see my beautiful boyfriend looking cute in the dark green apron we bought for our anniversary.

"Good Morning Babe! What are you cooking for todays breakfast?"

"Good Morning, I'm cooking chicken rice for today's breakfast!" A smile plastered on his face, and his dimples popped up. I was flushed.

"Here you go, enjoy your meal!"

"Awh thank you babe!" I pecked on his cheek

"But why wouldn't you eat with me?"

"Oh, i have some business to do."

"Learning more about WW2, let me guess?"

"Eheh... Yeah..." With a drop of sweat on his face.

"It's okay babe" I smiled. "Continue with your work and ill bring you in some food okay?" I cupped his face with one hand.

"Alright." Then he jogged to our room.

10 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍...

Doc barged out of our room,
"Hey !! What is my babyboo wooboo and my love of life the butter to my toast and-"

I pushed him away softly. "Oh my god since when did you become this sweet" I giggled

"Hehe nothing, i just miss my baby"

I smiled "Oh! yeah i forgot to bring in food sorry, i'll prepare the food right no-"

Then someone barged in, i turned around faster than The Flash could.

"HANDS UP!"

I saw a very majestic looking man, but he'd also look like the type of person who is a stoner and downtown meth maker.

But of course, i put my hands up because who wouldn't at this situation? He is literally holding a gun!

"I want to know where is Aisya Djamila? Hand her over or I'll pull the trigger! NOW!"

Why did my name come out of his mouth. What did i do. Uh. I'll just point at myself.

"U-uh... Me??..." I stuttered out.

My boyfriend kicked my calf, what was that for Doc?? Well it didn't really hurt so...

"Are you sure?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Yes....?" I gulped.

Hee then approached me... With like loud ASS steps. I think he's mad.
He gripped my wrists and forced me out of my apartment.

"WAIT WAIT WHAT ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND? LOVE IT'S OK I WILL WAIT FOR YOU"

While i looked back at my boyfriend getting injected with a syringe.

He huffed...aggresively?? Idk.

"SHUT UP SLUT"

HE. DID... NOT...JUST...SAY...THAT.......I'm weak to be honest.... I can't fight back... I'll just see what happens.. I wonder what happened to my boyfriend.

I was then forcefully shoved in the car and he injected a syringe in my neck. And boom, everything went black.

--------a/n--------------

woop woop thats the sound of the police