[3]

After hearing the name of particular empire and his king everyone eyes became red as blood.

Jin: how dare you to enter our empire?
(Asked him while his hand was forming in fist)
Jh: who sent you here?(he asked him )

Seonhwa was silent ...

Tae: answer the question bastard !( Growled in anger)

Seonhwa was stunned after hearing taehyung voice. He looked at tae while he stood up and dusted off his clothes.

Sh: my king jeon jungkook !sent me here

Hwa: why? ( He asked calmly)

Tae's mother: such a unpleasant man ! Never know how to fight , always attack at someone bac..(her words cutted when seonhwa said)

Sh: no peaseant women is allowed to utter a word against our kin.. taehyung cutted him .

Tae: don't you dare!!

Jm: just tell why did he sent you here!

Sh:.....

Tae: answer him you shit

Sh: because he is going to attack at this empire!!( King hwa looked at seonhwa while an uneasy feeling arise in his chest )

Jh: don't worry appa I am here I can handle this..
Hwa: jhope you can not do anything
Jh: but appa I can
Hwa: no more discussion,jin now you are going to take supervision of soldiers and get them ready so ,we can fight with jeon...

don't worry !!Evey turned to him ,when they listened his laugh
I don't think he is going to attack at this empire.""seonhwa said.

Jm: and the reason ? What about you tell clearly tell us the reason of your assumption!!

Seonhwa giggled while blood dropped from his mouth .

Sh: I don't think our king can disrespect an empire which has a
Beautiful creature!!( Eyes are staring at tae from top to bottom)since he had a habit of capturing beauty in his cage.

Jm: what the heck are you even saying!

Nj: he meant he liked a sword in our empire
With my all respect king what should I do with him?

Hwa:(king hwa didn't care about seonhwa sentence ) lock him up and make sure to get information of jeon empire and after that I will not spare him!!

Servant and namjoon started pulling that person on the way to prison when taehyung said

Tae: hyung plz don't kill him!!
(Though he acted tough infront of seonhwa and other but he still fragile and inoccent from inside ,Afterall he is also a human and he was just following his king rules.)

Seonhwa looked back at tae who was not there because he was already left .

Jm: don't eye on my taehyung fuckhead!
(Sh giggled )
Sh: I don't think I am to stare him but he is...
Nj : take him ( hurriedly pulled him )

Deohwa

Riva was busy in the palace with her some unusual work when she got a news which took palace in this afternoon when she was outside of the palace.
Currently she was on the way to that place where two wives of jk had fight with each other.

She entered and everyone became silent only whispering can be heard but Riva clapped her hands in order to stay silent.

Li: you unpeasents being please be silent otherwise my queen is not going to forgive you!!

Juni:(one of the wife of jk) queen ! (She laughed while covering her mouth) jeon didn't have said who is the queen of this empire!!

Li: technically Riva is the queen because she was the first wife of king.