𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒 1

This night at 11:56 pm Jina had her nightmare. While she was sleeping, she began to sweat and breath hardly. Jim woke up and saw the hard look on her face. He tried waking her up but she didn't wake up.

Jim:"baby? Are you alright? Wake up."

Jina:*trampling*"arghhhhaaa"

Jim:"BABE!"

Jina woke up quickly in shock.

She was breathing gently as Jim started to hug her.

Jim:"sssshhh, it's ok my girl, I'm here"

Jina:*whimpers*"thank you darling"

Jim:*kisses her on forehead*"it's my pleasure princess"

Jina stand up running towards the bathroom. Jim ran after her worried. She only threw up there Jim grabbed her hand asking if she needs help or not.

Jina:"b-bae, could you take me to the hospital?"

Jim:"anything my princess."

They went to the hospital. Jim sat on a chair waiting for the results of his girlfriend worried

Finally a doctor opened the door wanting to tell information.

Doctor:"about this lady, we have looked at her papers and they say that she often gets nightmares since 25 February year 2014."

Jim:"may I know why sir?"

Doctor:"they say that one parent has passed away on that day and there miss Jina Tung became sensitive. Probably this night she had a nightmare since it's her dead parent's birthday."

Jim's pov:"that explains everything..."

Jim:"my girlfriend is pregnant, did something happen to the baby this night?"

Doctor:"I'm glad nothing happened it's just that your baby is growing up fast"

Jim:"what do you mean?"

Doctor:"right now your girlfriend is 3 months pregnant."

Jim:"wait, really?!"

Doctor:"yes, sir"

Jim:"anyway, may I see my girlfriend?"

Doctor:"yes, go straight ahead on the left then right"

Jim:"thank you"

Jim went to see his girlfriend looking tired and exhausted. There he decided to carry her to his Tesla and drove off home