The wedding pt.2

Like before pretend Monty is Vendi and Moon is Bryan in the pic above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bryan's pov.
Finally Vendi and I got married! Everyone I know is here,even Pat I'm surprised that he came after,well hating each other's guts "HEY BRYAN!!!" "Hey Brit!" "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE MARRIED NOW!!!" "*Laughs*I can't either it feels like a dream!" "I know!*Laughs* oh yeah Bryan" "Yeah? What's up" "Umm Steve may or may not um invited your parents" "Wait their here" "Well they arrived when you and Vendi kiss... They're right over there*points to Bryan's parents*" I don't think I can talk to them right now I mean Mom never told me about my real Dad and that Dylan is my brother(yes Bryan knew before the wedding)"Do you want to talk to them?I mean yea they lied to you but they still care about you" "I still need time..." "Alright now put that frown upside down it's your wedding!" "Alright*laughs*
Vendi's pov.
"Hey babe" "Hey hun" "*Sighs*we're finally married" "Yea... I promise you Bryan that I will do the best I can to be your husband" "And father" "What?" "Did you forget I adopted Gregory so that means you are a father as well" "Huh husband and father....*smiles*looks like we're going to have a bright future" "Yep and you better not die on me like last time" "Don't worry... I won't,unless I need to protect you" "Hey protect me? Babe I died and came back to life I don't think I will need protection,but for Gregory yes!" "*Laughs*I love you Bryan" "And I love you Vendi".....
-----------------------
To be continued
It's been TWO months since Vendi(or Bryan)ask him out for a date!
------------------------