☆★FINDING OUT★☆

Sooo....i believe it was friday i updated...not sure ! Anyways im back and i have a new part! Yaaaayyy!!~~~ please dont hate me! Anyways, in this chapeter you'll get to find out who your crazy stalker girl is! Hope you enjoy my fellow kitty cats!~ :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REGULAR P.O.V

Akise had taken the phone out of your hands and going through the texts and looked at it confused.

"Umm..._____, there's something wrong with your phone!" *he said while handing back the phone to you, you looked at the screen with a confused look.

"W-what's going on!! All my texts were here! All my texts from others are gone! What the fUCK?!?" You yelled and set down your phone as confused and stressed you sat back down in your chair as yuki took a look at your phone as it was changing the future again.

"This is NOT normal" Yuki said, stating the obvious.

"YEAH. I kinda got that!" You said and lifted your head up glaring at yuki with an 'are-you-kidding-me?!' Look.

"Alright well, ____, who do you think could be doing this?" Akise said while looking over yuki's shoulder.

"I have no idea..but the only name that's showing on there is this girl 'YUNO', and I have no fucking idea who the hell she is!" You said putting your head down wanting this confusion to end.

"Well, why don't we just see if there's any information on her on the school website!" Akise said and walked over to the computer and logging into the school website and searching up the girls name. "Her name is yuno, right ___?" He said not looking up. "Y-yeah.." You said and sat down beside him.

-Over at yuno's house!-

YUNO P.O.V

"Im home!" I 'yelled' through the house and walked past their now destroyed room, 'oh, what am I thinking, I'm free now!' I thought to myself as I walked into my room and looked down at my phone and started texting my lovely ____. "I can't wait until our happy ending comes along!~" I said and the sat down on my bed.

YUNO: hello my love!~

_____: who the hell are you?!

YUNO: oh silly ___! I'm the one who you'll be spending your happy ending with~!

_____: are you the one who haked my phone?!

YUNO: you never knowmy love~!

REAGULAR P.O.V
"Ugh! Why is she doing this damnit!!!" You said clearly frustrated at this all and you threw your phone across the room in anger.yuki 'ran' over and picked it up and held it in your face.
"You're lucky it didnt break! You shouldnt do that!!" Yuki said annoyed at the fact that you knew for a fact that even if you break it , you'll still be gone.

"Yeah yeah, whatever...im just stressed about this all!" You said and took the pgone out of yuki's hand and sat on the couch while placing the phone on the table infront of you as yuki and akise searched up more about this yuno girl.all they know so far is that she's someone who really wants ___.
Better be careful out there~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oookkkk so, its been a while ! Ive just been hella stressed lately and exams are starting soon (english exam is already started *cries*) and plus im sortof having writters block but! This weekend i'll be sure to write lots since i havent been on much! <3 i just want to mention, you only know her name and not what she looks like yet!~ Also sorry its a short one 3: oki! Well i'll talk to you in the next part!~ hope you enjoyed my fellow kitty cats!~