thirteenth day 13 years.

Naruto got up early, went downstairs and went straight to the couch to watch a new movie that was premiering at that time. Naruto didn't really care that it was 9:00 am, as long as he could watch the movie everything was perfect for him. He didn't pick Sasuke up as he wanted to let him rest.

Not long after, about 10 minutes later, Sasuke wakes up. He gets up and stands on the edge of the bed, placing his bare feet on the parquet. He rubs his eyes and leaves his room. She stops seeing that Naruto is already awake, so she smiles excitedly and sneaks down a few steps, only to see Naruto. There he could see Naruto from behind, looking at the television, he didn't need to see his face, he already realized that he was tired. Sasuke blushed a little at the sight of him, to which he quickly turned his head from side to side. The idea came to him to prepare a hot chocolate for him that Naruto taught him yesterday to make. With a big smile on his lips, he very stealthily went down the stairs until he reached the kitchen. Naruto had heard footsteps but he didn't care as he was tired and just wanted the movie to start.

Once Sasuke was already in the kitchen, he got out all the necessary utensils to make that special hot chocolate for Naruto. Sasuke made it homemade, giving his all so that it would be exquisite. Once finished Sasuke takes a sip of the chocolate to check if it was good, and it was, the hot chocolate was delicious. Very carefully, he excitedly grabbed the cup and walked out of the kitchen towards where Naruto was.

Sasuke: Good morning... -He said something blushing, he always blushed when he saw to Naruto-

Naruto was really surprised and there was an awkward silence.

Sasuke: This... This is for you, I prepared it with all my love-He said handing the cup to Naruto-

Naruto smiled and took the cup. He tasted from the cup and was quite surprised at the taste.

Naruto: Wow Sasuke, it's delicious, thank you. -Smiles at him making Sasuke blush more and the only thing he can do is sit-

Sasuke: I'm glad you like it. -He says looking at him smiling-

Naruto takes some more of the chocolate and places it on the table. He spreads his arms on the sofa and settles down. Sasuke doesn't think twice and lays down on Naruto's hot thighs. He blushes when he sees Sasuke's act, but at the same time he smiles, letting him settle down.

Naruto unconsciously directs his gaze towards Sasuke's legs, they were very white, thin and had perfect skin, so much so that it made Naruto blush even more and made him think otherwise.

Naruto(in his mind): Tsk... Those legs are beautiful... So delicate, white and fine... They are so perfect that I want to kiss and devour them non-stop...

After that intense thought, Naruto looked down at Sasuke, he was already looking at him blushing, because he noticed how Naruto had gawked at his legs. They both look away to avoid further blushing. Although on top of Naruto's thighs, Sasuke turns his head a little to look at him and asks something quite funny for Naruto.

Sasuke: Naruto, why is your body so hot? -He said curiously, while he slipped his hand on Naruto's knee, and caressed it-

Naruto: That's why we wolves transmit heat-He said smiling at him in a very tender way-

Sasuke, upon hearing that, got up quickly, and curiously asked him something that made Naruto more amused.

Sasuke: Oh, oh, and tell me Naruto, me? What do I transmit? -He said with a wide smile as he looked excitedly at Naruto-

Naruto: You're cold, Sasuke. -He answered honestly, but with a warm smile.-

Sasuke: Ah, I see... -He said something depressed, and lay down on Naruto's thighs again.-

Naruto: Ne Sasuke, don't get depressed, after all, wolves and vampires are totally different. -he said smiling-

The two looked at the television screen, but suddenly, and unconsciously, Naruto began to caress Sasuke's beautiful dark hair, tangling his fingers in his mane, making Sasuke blush quite a bit.

Sasuke: N-Naruto, what are you doing...? -He said getting stuck and looking at him-

Naruto: Huh? -He said arching his two eyebrows- Does it bother you? -And at that moment Naruto removes his hand from Sasuke's head but Sasuke does something that really surprised and made Naruto cringe a little, Sasuke grabbed Naruto's hand and slowly brought it back to

About 10 minutes passed like this since Naruto caressed Sasuke, but something, suddenly, an exquisite smell entered through his nostrils, it was Sasuke. Naruto couldn't stop smelling that smell, it was impressive, it was a delicious smell, that smell made Naruto fall in love with it, it was so, so rich that Naruto wanted to smell Sasuke's neck, but he realized what he was about to smell. about to do and stepped back. He looked at the time on his watch and it was 11:43 p.m., not long before Sasuke turned

Naruto: Hey Sasuke, it's late, are we going to sleep? -He said approaching him, while he continued stroking his head-

Sasuke- Oh yes of course, I'm very sleepy. He said slowly getting up and sitting up.-

Naruto: Well, in that case let's go.

Naruto went behind Sasuke to turn off the light in the living room, once he turned it off, they both went upstairs. Once upstairs, Naruto opens the door to his room, saying goodbye to Sasuke, but Sasuke does an act that surprised and made Naruto blush a lot.

Sasuke grabbed Naruto's hand as he looked down, somewhat embarrassed.

Sasuke: N-Naruto... can I sleep with you? -He said without looking up from the ground.-

Naruto came out of his room and stood in front of Sasuke, he smiled at him for a couple of seconds. Suddenly, Sasuke notices warm lips on his forehead, Naruto had given him a sweet and warm kiss on his forehead. Naruto let out a small laugh, while Sasuke smiled slightly blushing. Naruto took Sasuke's hand and they went to Naruto's room.

Naruto: Okay, let's sleep, make yourself comfortable. -He said smiling and extending his big and strong arms, which took Sasuke's attention, but Sasuke came back to reality and lay down on the left side of Naruto's bed.

Naruto: Good night, dattebayo! -He said smiling at him, since the two were face to face-

Sasuke: G-Good night Naruto... -Said returning the smile-