Gladion x Ash/Trustedpartnershipping

Otp me for and that's all you'll ever need to know. Ever since I saw them, I just thought of them as rivals, but then I kept watching and watching, and I ended up really loving them. The time when Gladion went close to Ash's face when he was asking about Nebby, when Ash caught Gladion from falling, when they worked together and used Z-moves with legendaries, I just can't! They're so cute together. What confirmed it for me was the anime itself, the name being sun and moon reminded me of Ash and Gladion's personalities. I loved how they have so many chemistry together. I know most people like Amourshipping for Ash and Lonashipping for Gladion, and I respect, but I just kinda prefer Trustedpartnershipping more. Ash's black hair reminding Gladion of the dark night sky he keeps seeing, his sunny personality lighting Gladion up like the way the sun lights the moon(yes moonlight is reflected sunlight for those who didn't know). And Gladion's blond hair reminding Ash of the sun, along with Ash talking about stories of his journeys and Gladion would happily listen. And if you don't ship or respect  these two, may I please ask why you're here? You already saw the cover of the book itself did you not?