0

Imagine this:

Your parents went on this trip and left you and your younger sister with a babysitter.Or at least you thought that. My story begins when I hear the door bell. I left my book "Fifty shades of grey" on the bed and reluctantly walked to the door, expecting an old lady who is going to babysitt us for a month..But then i saw him.

And i was like:

BANG.DEAM.HOLYSHIT.

Who's th..Is He lost?

"May I help you?" I asked a boy who is definitely son of Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp.

"Does family Still live here?"

"Yes?"

"I'm your babysitter?"

I remained speechless.

God You finally looked at me.I thought to myself while I was staring at the ceiling.

What would You do if this happened to You? Don't tell me you'd sit on the bed and watch series. I usually do that. I'm lazier than a cat..even the cat sometimes goes out and chases the mouse, but I'm everyday at home. Sitting on the couch with popcorn in my hands, and watching Once Upon A Time. I do something only on Tuesdays, I prepare spicy popcorns and I watch Pretty Little Liars. But this happens once in a lifetime, You'd miss this? Well I didn't.

I didn't have boyfriend for a six months.

I have not kissed for a six months.

And I'm horny.

I thought I should attack Him and finish my job. But no. That's not shrewdly.

Plan.

I need a PLAN.

I ran to my room, and I took my pink notebook that I bought for English class. I opened the first page and I started writting.

( hi guyss..if you like it vote + comment..sorry for grammar mistakes.)