23.Chapter

Nam was freaking out on jungkook for not being in contact with him anymore. How he didn't let him know about the whole was going on. He deserves celebration for success in their connotation. He folded his clothes in his trolley and collected the stuff he ought to go to Seoul back.

Yes, he's going back to Seoul again. He already has discussed it with his hyung and jaebin. He entered their room when they were tickling each other. What an awkward moment. He turned around and they acted like nothing was happening in the first place.

" Hyung? Can I turn around ?"

" Yeah of course. "

They sat down on the sofa. Seojoon was dissatisfied when Nam informed them he was leaving. The elder insisted on staying and Nam almost was convinced but then he realized he had a restaurant to run with his yoongi hyung and most importantly, he had to go to visit Busan before Seoul.

Nam went to see his dad to inform him too even his dad didn't care if he stayed or not and as expected his dad only said " As you wish." Jaebin wanted to drop him at the airport but Namjoon protested because he had other plans and he doesn't want to share them with her. It could be risky. Nevertheless, he informed Seokjin to be safe.

In the afternoon he was waiting for the flight takeoff announcement. The anxiety and curiosity came back as he sat down near the window seat.

' Be ready for a surprise Jeon Jungkook.'

' See you soon.'

He couldn't sleep even though he tried. Different scenarios were popping up in his vision

' Will You greet me with a bunny smile and will run to hug me?'

He shook his head.

'going to curse me. But why the hell argue with me? I DID NOTHING WRONG.'

' Are you sure Kim Namjoon'

'So what, I can argue with his batter. '

' Namjoon just shut up already .'

' Will handle it when I drop anchor. '

Nam already watched Jungkook's vlog video and noted down his address of the studio. He takes a taxi to go to the Dance studio. When he reached the dance studio he breathed intensely and entered. He went to the receptionist to ask for Jungkook and then he noticed the schedule pinned on the board.

It's 3.00 pm, which means he's busy teaching dance. But what he will lose if he inquires?

He scowled at the receptionist when she informed him that Jeon Jungkook is busy choreographing a couple for a wedding. Oh. When he began to teach dance to adults, he was told that he had a studio that teaches dance to kids.

" Can I meet him? It's noteworthy.Please."

" I am sorry, Sir. But Jk can only come out when he's finished with the choreography. He has mainly ordered me to not disturb him. "

"Okay, I will wait. Thank you. "

Nam said disjointed and went to sit on the nearest bench. There are two large rooms, He can hear loud music and the noise of footsteps when they're moving. He can see the kids standing in their position and following their Dance Master.