24.Chapter

"Namjoon ...wait."

Jungkook said and stood up. He wants to take hold of him but somehow he hesitates. Namjoon is walking toward him. 'Damn, he looks sorry then fucking say it jungkook. Starting at each other. God the way Namjoon is staring at him is making him go insane and do whatever he wishes for.

" You know what, you're allowed entrance whenever you feel brave enough to talk to me. You know where to find me. "

Namjoon said. The hope of meeting after this moment seems inconceivable. Namjoon is willing to give him a chance to say sorry and fix things like a good boy. He is rolling his tongue inside his cheeks. Wait. Did Namjoon hurt his male ego? He looks pissed off though.

" So, Indirectly you're calling me Coward. You're forgetting that I was the one who managed to go home. Is that you denied me otherwise ..."

Namjoon crossed his hands into his chest. Damn confident.

" Otherwise what? What you have done coming to Ilsan? Have asked for my hand to my dad?"

And Lose his calmness. He pulled Namjoon's body, they collided chest to chest. His hands automatically rested on Jungkook's sweaty and broad chest.

Jungkook scans every feather of his face and when he speaks he's gaze fixed on his eyes.

He speaking the truth.

" I have planned to take on a dinner. Buy you whatever you want to. Whatever you ask. "

' Calm down Kim Namjoon, he doesn't say on a DATE.'

"Wanted to show my gratitude toward you for helping me. Helping us. "

'Oh. OH?'

" I refuse to believe. "

Namjoon pushed the matter far. He wants to have some instants with him. He has missed him and he gonna miss him when he heads back to Seoul. He's convinced yoongi will not allow him to leave for the second time in a year, especially when he wants to meet Jeon Jungkook.

" You will Kim Namjoon. Just wait here. I will take a shower."

The happiness appeared on his face. Finally, it happened how he imagined their meeting. Maybe if he pushes a little bit jungkook will....shut up Kim namjoon. They detached. Jungkook shut the door and headed out to the washroom. Namjoon eagerly waited for him.

Jimin came into the office where Nam was sitting alone. It has been 10 minutes since jungkook left. He was busy on his phone when jimin spoke to him.

" Namjoon-shi. Jk hasn't finished yet?"

Namjoon keeps his phone aside and gets up.

"He ran to take a shower. He asked me to wait here. "

" Hey please sit down. " Namjoon sits back again on the sofa and jimin beside him. He makes he doesn't sit too close to him and makes him uncomfortable.

" So, How are you doing? " Jimin asked him formally but Namjoon gave him his full attention and they gossiped like they had known each other for a long time. It gets better, though, after Namjoon has a serious talk with Jimin.