Cuddles

[Contains: Fluff, very mild angst]
[Pairing; Davekat]

-

Dave groaned unhappily and rolled over, sniffling as Karkat slipped into the room to bring him some food.

Dave had gotten sick. Karkat had been told by Kanaya to look after him, and the young troll did not have any desire to disobey the glowy vampire, so as much as he loathed the sick boy, he didn't hwve much of a choice. He sat on the bed and watched as Dave reluctantly sat up. God, the human did look sick.

"I guess it's no use telling you to take your goddamn shades of?"
"You guessed right"

Karkat cringed. He even sounded sick. He set the bowl of soup in Dave's lap once he had checked it wouldnt be too hot for his weak human flesh. Last time, Strider had screamed like a wriggler and threw the bowl across the room. For such a tough guy, he sure had sensitive skin.

And now he was looking at him expectantly. Great. Karkat simply tilted his head, confused, and Dave rolled his eyes. Not that the troll had any knowledge of the action. "Karkles, your supposed to feed me"

Karkat let out a growl. "I will fucking kill y-" he paused, frowning as Dave seemed to shrink back. Since when was Strider scared of him? Ugh! Even though he was certain Dave was fucking with him, he felt bad, but the idea that he was being fucked with completely shattered as the human's lip trembled. Karkat panicked. He knew what that meant.

"Dave, Dave, don't you dare" he muttered, taking the bowl. "I'll feed you, okay?"

The human nodded and took off his shades to wipe his eyes before leaving them at his side and looking at Karkat. Of course, by now the troll had seen Dave's eyes, but they still had him in awe. As brilliant a red as his own mutant blood, his eyes all but hypnotised Karkat, and before he knew it the sickly teen had a hand round the troll's horn, reducing the teen to a mewling mess within seconds as Dave skillfully twisted his hand. It was amusing, how such a simple gesture could have such an effect, but soon he released the horn and sat back, earning a flustered grunt from poor Karkat.

"What's the matter Karkles?" He teased, smirking weakly despite the pounding headache he felt coming on. As Karkat hastily fed him soup, he scowled. "My problem, Strider, is that you insist on teasing me when your hardly in a state for fucking!"

The teen smirked and happily ate the soup, watching his matesprit happily. For all their black tendencies, he was happy to be where he was on Karkat's romance.. grid thing, and once he had finsihed the soup, he pulled the male close and stroked his head, earning s feeble purr from Karkat. Dave knew he was still mad, but it was enough to subdue him into cuddles for an hour or so, and so, Dave settled in for an hour of cuddling.