Chapter: Three

Wednesday nights are just like any other nights where people get busy with their daily lives taking their girlfriends out to have some dinner after a long time of nonstop hard-works in their office

But look where I ended up. No girlfriends. Not even a friend whom I like who could be a girlfriend in the future.

Great!!
Sounds just like a single man.
I'm not even those nonstop hard working office workers. Because I'm myself the boss in the office.
I can do whatever I want unlike those typical employees.

But let's not compare that. Maybe they don't have the freedom in their work life like I do. But what they do have is a girl whom they can go home to.

A girl who can make their life a hundred times easier. A girl for whom they'll learn to live. Not for Him. But for Her.

See Me. Single guy walking all alone in the deadly streets of New York in a disguise. I guess this is life when you're the main attention for the public.

••••••••••••

I was walking for about half an hour watching all the cars passing by. Couples holding hands. Kids running around. When I suddenly meet up with a restaurant infront of me.

Not just any restaurant if you're thinking. It's The Rainforest Cafeteria. Yes the one where they sell the best Fried Chicken according to my Younger sister. The one and only love of my life.

Sounds surprising but I forgot to mention that I also have a younger sister. Her name is Joane Alwyn. The sweet innocent yet bubbly little girl. Always bringing laughter and happiness wherever she goes. The kind of little kid who roams around throwing pick up lines at beautiful girls while running a thousand miles away from boys.   Just to have a little information, She's the best little girl I've ever seen in my life.

Let's just pause there because if I start talking about her then I might not be able to stop myself.
Well let's go back to the topic about chicken fry.
Also let's talk about why a very popular person like me is walking on the streets with a  black oversized hoodie in disguise?

Since he's too in love with his baby sister that he decides to get her some Fried Chickens. Her favourite.

Why so suddenly? Because our father won't let his baby to have a sleepover with her friends. Which obviously made our little girl have a huge heartbreak that she's been crying for about 2 hours. Stubborn girl I see. No complaints since it's me and dad behind all of this. She's such a daddy's girl who controls her daddy like the princess she is. Also getting spoiled by her big brother once in awhile.