often

You wake up in darkness. Alone. You go to the light switch. You examine your room with nothing out of the ordinary. You keep the light on. You decide to take a shower. You grab a towel and go to the bathroom. You lock the door behind yourself. You turn on the water and get in.  You wash your hair and body. Suddenly arms wrap around you. You recognize the hands. "About time." You say. You see the tenticales appear between your legs. "Do you only have two tentacles or can you have more?" You ask. "I'm not to sure your ready for more but what the hell." Penny replies with a giggle. Two more tenticales appear. You feel as the tenticales caress your crotch. One of the tenticales goes inside you. You moan. The other go inside you. You moan loudly. He covers your mouth. "We're just getting started cum slut." Penny says happily. The four fat tenticales push in and out of you breaking your asshole. He bites your neck and shoulder. You can barely keep in your pleasure. It hurts but also feels so good. Your legs twitch and shake. He giggles as your legs shake with satisfaction. His tentacles thrust faster. Your moans are muffled. He cums inside you. You cum as well. He takes his hand off your mouth and turns you around to face him. He gets on his knees. He licks your cock. He starts sucking. You moan softly. He holds your face. His toungs wrap around your dick jerking you off as he sucks. You cum. You get on your knees. His tentacles wrap around your face. You lick on of the tenticales and then put it in your mouth. You suck as the three other's rub on your face. His tentacles are warm and slimy. Another tenticale is shoved down your throat. He forces your head down. His tentacles practically break your throat.  His hot cum fills your throat and mouth. He pulls out and some gets on your face. You lay there weak on the shower floor wet and cum covered. He grabs your face. "Its cute seeing you like this." He says with a smirk. He holds you up and shoves three of the tenticales in your ass. You put your hand over your mouth to muffle your screams. "You're really trying hard not to get caught and I'm not gonna make this easy for you." He says with a giggle. He thrust hard into you. You can barely breathe. He grows another arm and takes your hand off your mouth. You gasps. You try your best not to make noise. He shoves his last tenticale in you. You hold him tight and bite your lip. He thrust faster. You squeal. You cum. "Oh God dont stop." You moan. He cums inside you. You fall to the shower floor. You struggle to get back up. He holds your face. "I should probably get out before dad yells at me for using to much water. " you say. "Fine." He says frustrated. You get out the shower and turn the water off,dry off and put your clothes on. You stumble to your bed. You pull the covers and pass out. You awake to the sound of water. You look around and realize you're in the sewer.