main characters

Akin (The beast) GoldHe/him256'0Akin is the leader of Skulls

He/him
25
6'0
Akin is the leader of Skulls. He is a very powerful individual with a lot of money. He has many restaurants built and safe houses for himself and his prised teammates. Though the restaurants and really restaurants. He has multiple drug labs within those restaurants and to the ordinary person it is just somewhere to go eat out and that's the cover. Akin was always wealthy, selfish and sly. He always got his own way and didn't hesitate to use violence for it. His gang, Skulls, is a very skilled group. They have a very high IQ and have been trained professionally. Messing with them is more than likely a death wish. They use violence, torture and dirty tactics to get what they want.

Shooter LeeHe/they 186'0Shooter isn't his real name but he named himself that as his dead name was too 'girly' in his opinion

Shooter Lee
He/they
18
6'0
Shooter isn't his real name but he named himself that as his dead name was too 'girly' in his opinion. He is the leader of spots. Its the name of the gang. Their gang is seen as peaceful and loyal until betrayed or bribed. Their gang will kill for self defense, money and revenge. His best friend is Keagan. The two saved eachother ass' in the past and often work with eachother gangs when one gets into some serious shit. When he was younger he used to do gymnastics and so if trained in that area.

 When he was younger he used to do gymnastics and so if trained in that area

Blondie (Keagan) Lords
He/they
18
6'1
Keagan is his birth name. As it was gender neutral he liked it. Though he often gets called blondie due to his naturally blond hair. It was mainly rivals gangs who called him blondie to tease and taunt him. He is the leader of the raiders and best friends with Shooter. His group is known for its violence and also loyalty. They often take revenge to its extreme and use torture to get information and what they want. Keagan not afraid to get dirty. He grew up poor and often lived on the streets meaning he was good in fighting and has killed many people, since that's the only way he could survive.