-01-

London, united kingdoms
October 31st - 11:58 pm

The hot water flowed down from above his head, poured down his face, running down his chin, over his lightly toned chest, lower and lower down his abdomen, where his hand was already in work.

He was painfully hard, and it was over a stupid reason too, but the thought completely left Nathan's mind as he dwelled in the euphorically blissful movements of his hand. His hands ran up and down his dick, running his thumb over his slit drawing a breathy moan from his lips. The familiar heat in the bottom of his stomach grew with each increasing stroke as he chased the desirable pleasure. The release.

He could feel himself grow closer, so very close. The steam around him encased his body, his quiet, muffled moans a blur between the fog. Teeth bit into the soft, pink flesh of his lips, one hand struggling to hold himself up against the tiles, the other continuing to stroke his cock.

He felt his eyes squeeze shut tight, as a long silent moan escaped past his lips, that hung slack. His hand grew faster and faster, eagerly chasing after the final release, and with one last breathy groan, he spilled into his palm, coating the tiles in white.

The water continued to pelt down on his body, as he rode through his high, continuing to stroke his dick until he couldn't take anymore. Short breaths and pants could be heard through the steam, as he finally felt calm.

He finished cleaning himself up, before throwing on a pair of sweatpants and a comfortable hoodie, before he made his way back to his room.

His face was still a flaming red, a pink tinge left burning across his cheeks and the tip of his nose. He felt better after his shower, and now he could finally sit comfortably with his friends online.

Damien and nora were already online, playing Minecraft while in a discord call, waiting for Nathan. He finally came back and sat down as he hummed a quick hello while shifting his headphones on.

"Where'd ya go, nathannn?" Nora asked.
"Just had to shower" Nathan replied, knowing that wasn't the truth, but he couldn't just say he jerked off.
"Glad you're back, Nathan." Damien said, Nathan could hear him smiling.

-a few hours later-
London, united kingdoms
5:38 am

Nora had already left the call, since it was pretty late for her, and she was tired. Damien and Nathan liked sitting in call, and they were syncing sleep, so Nathan couldn't go to sleep just yet anyways.

"Oh, its no nut November." Damien said into the comforting silence.

"You don't actually take that seriously do you?" The silver-haired answered.

"What do you mean?." Damien simply replied."

"I just don't take something as idiotic as that seriously."

"Mm.." The brown-haired boy hums mockingly. "I wouldn't say that.."

Nathan felt his jaw tick. "And what would you say?"

"You wouldn't be able to last." He simply stated.

And it made something in Nathan tick.

It shouldn't have, these were just jokes but the way Damien said it.. teasing him.

"Are you saying i couldn't do that?" Nathan questioned further, feeling himself inch closer to glowing red in anger.

"That's the difference between us, nathan." Damien continued, further annoying the silver-haired boy.

"What is?" Nathan asked.

Damien didn't care about his now intimidating voice, he snickered "Im strong and you're weak."

Nathan felt his last nerve snap. What the fu-

"Excuse me."

"Im not trying to be mean," damien started "but its the hard honest truth."

At this point Nathan was just listening.

"You're just not as tough as i am. You dont have the.. whats the word?" damien tauntingly asked, "self control."

No. He. Did. Not. "Is this some joke? You wanna bet?."

"Sure.." damien just hummed.

"You're such an asshole, you know that right?" Nathan scoffed "i could make you loose control in just a few seconds."

"Whatever you say.." damien still hummed.

A few moments of shuffling around, and a few breathless giggle, ignoring Damiens questions and whines through his computer, he heard the loud ping of a snapchat notification ringing through the discord call.

Damien swiveled in his chair, eyeing the device he had left on his mattress. The screen lit up with a singular notification.

'Nathan💙 sent a snap'

Damien's eyes widened, he didn't, did he? "Nathan." He felt his heart beat faster, as he slowly picked up his phone from his bed. He unlocked his phone, going straight to Snapchat, and sure enough there was a snap from Nathan .

The red box stared back at him tauntingly, screaming at him to open it up. But he almost didn't want to. Almost being the keyword, because in reality he was desperate to see what Nathan had sent him.

His finger hesitantly hovered over the red box, waiting to click down. But he paused, involuntarily holding his breath. "Nathan, what is that?"

All he got in response was a simple giggle, and Damien felt his heart rate pick up again. "Open it and fucking find out."

-AAAAAGH IDK EHQIDVWLBSBDIDBE-
Tysm for reading :).