𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜

I was in my room, lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. What am I doing? Focus! "What happened to you? Come on, you are not like this. Get up, we have tons of things to do. Get up, love," I said to myself.

Getting up from bed, I walked to my study table. Sitting there, I thought of drinking a cup of coffee. As I got up again, I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in," I said.
I saw the door open, and it was Jisoo standing behind it.

"Do you need anything?" I asked. It wasn't usual for any of my siblings to come to me, as I was their devil step-sister. "Come on, Jisoo, do you want something from me?" I asked again, as she stood there silently.

I don't take back the words I said when I first met her; she is still the sweet girl who doesn't judge people by their cover. 

"I came here to ask how you are doing. Does it hurt? I am sorry on behalf of my siblings; they aren't mature enough! Is your waist still hurting? How about your feet? Are they hurting too?" she asked, bombarding me with questions.I chuckled internally. Didn't I tell you guys she is the sweetest among them?

"I am doing better than a minute ago. Thanks for your concern, but it isn't hurting anymore—just a small sting somewhere! And yeah, I accept the apology. Now, I'm doing better," I replied to her in a calm tone.

"I am glad you are doing better. You know, I accepted you as my sister a long time ago, so don't feel like an outsider. You can always lean on me, and I will stand by your side from now on. I feel really guilty that I couldn't help you out down there, and I am sorry for that," Jisoo said, and I could see the weight on her shoulders.I wanted to console her and tell her it's okay, but it felt like it would hurt my pride, so I simply said, "Yeah, yeah, I understand."

She smiled and handed me the coffee I had been craving, and I was really thankful for that. "Thanks!" I said as she placed it on my table. Turning to me, she said, "I don't know if it's like betraying, but I am teaming up with you. Let's give them what they deserve," she said with a wink.I chuckled at her cheekiness. "You know I can handle them alone, but a little bit of spice won't hurt, right?" I asked, and she nodded, her eyes showing excitement. I smirked as the perfect plan formed in my mind.

"Hey, Jisoo, I mean eonnie!" I called as she was turning to leave. "Yes?" She turned back to me."We have an exam tomorrow, and I haven't been to class this week because of company work. Can you ask Lisa or Jungkook to lend me their notebooks? I asked my friends, but I think they don't have them," I said.

She nodded with a smile. "Of course," she replied."Thank you," I said as she left to get the notebooks.

                                                                                                          X

It's 12:33 AM, and I just finished studying for tomorrow. God, I will die for sure! I was exhausted and feeling sleepy, unable to stay awake for another minute. My sleeping schedule was a mess this week. I hadn't gotten more than three to five hours of sleep, and sometimes I didn't even sleep after coming back from a mission. I'm sure I'll get sick and die at this rate. I changed into my pajamas and laid down on my bed, drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up with a headache and glanced at the time—it was 4:56 AM. I groaned in annoyance because I was sure I wouldn't get any more sleep, yet I still felt sleepy. I got up and walked to the bathroom to freshen up, then returned wearing my formal dress for university.

As I walked downstairs, I saw my soon-to-be stepdad sitting on the kitchen counter. I wasn't ready to face him, so I turned around to go back to my room, but I heard him call my name. I cursed under my breath and turned back to walk towards him."Yes, do you want something, Mr. Lee?" I asked, trying to keep my tone neutral.He shook his head. "How are you, sweetheart?" He used a term of endearment just like my dad used to. "I'm doing good, thanks," I replied, forcing a smile."Why are you up so early? It's only 5:20," he asked, and I nodded, acknowledging the early hour. "I couldn't sleep anymore. I usually wake up at this time," I explained.

"Why don't you have breakfast with me then?" Mr. Lee asked, and I nodded in agreement. Taking my breakfast, I sat down. "How are the company projects going?" he asked."Not really bad. We've got a project from Japan, and I'm currently working on the presentation," I replied. He smiled and nodded, and I could see the pride in his eyes, which made me smile too. "You know you can ask me  anything if you need," he said, and I nodded in appreciation. "Or Namjoon-- look he is here!—" Before Mr. Lee could finish the sentance he spoted Namjoon. 
I greeted Namjoon with a "good morning," and he returned the greeting. "We have a gym here?" I asked, noticing Namjoon looking sweaty and tired, his biceps looking impressive."Yeah, we do. Why don't you go check it out? It's upstairs in the last row of the hall," he replied.I nodded in thanks, finished my breakfast, and headed towards the gym after changing into gym dress .

as i entered the gym , i could see the younger siblings glancing over, clearly not expecting me . determined to impress them, i confidently walked to the weights, feeling their eyes on me.

"look who we have here !"  jimin cooed mockingly,  as i picked up a set of dumbbells, starting a routine that i knew would show off my strength. i noticed them trying to hide their surprise,their smirk fading. it was satisfying to see them taken aback, knowing they don't anticiped this side of me.

"not so easy to ignore now, huh?" i said , a smirk  tugging at my lips. they quickly turned away, pretending to focus on their own workouts, but i knew i had their attention.

________________________________

see you in next episode! tell me how it is !