Day 2

White light fills your senses as you wake up from your slumber. Softly, you sit up and wipe your eyes, yawning during the process. You hear a chuckle and glance over to see Laito, lying on his side, looking at you tenderly. He reaches over to cup your cheek, his touch cold yet comforting.

"Little mouse, you were so very cute just now, I wonder if I should start calling you little kitten from now on." He teases.

You blush and try to hide your face.

"Aww, you're so very cute, I can't stand it." He says, leaning in, trying to get you to look at him. You resist him as you hide your burning cheeks, ashamed at how easy it is for him to fluster you. While looking down, you notice that your clothes have changed, you are now in a blue silk nightgown. Looking up at Laito, you say,

"Did you change my clothes?!"

"Who else, dear?" He says in a low suggestive voice.

Flustered, you feel your face flush as your hot blood rises to your face.

"Ah!" Laito says excitedly, "You look so much more tantalizing ." He bends down licking your face.

You wrinkle your nose in disgust. How did such a sophisticated man turn into a dog within five seconds? Laito notices your discomfort and sits up.

" Are you annoyed with me?"

"Hmm?"

Laito's vibrant green eyes make you still, as he moves closer to you. You could feel his breath on your skin. He smelled of roses and rich wine. His eyes glittered like that of a predator looking at his prey. He rubs his cold cheek against yours. A chill courses in your body as he nips the skin of your neck. You shut your eyes and brace yourself for the sinking of fangs into your delicate skin, but none came. You open your eyes to see him sitting upright on the bed, a mischievous smile graced his face. He laughs.

"Already expecting something this early in the morning? My, my, how presumptuous of you."

Flustered, you say,

"N-no I wasn't, how dare you insinuate that I would entertain such vile thoughts and -"

Laito brought a finger to your lips, putting a halt to the words flying out of your mouth. It was then that you noticed he looked like he was holding back from something. His eyes flickered between green and red, his breath wavering.

"I think it would be a good idea if you stopped talking. We don't know why, yet, but your voice, my little mouse." He then moves his mouth to your ear, "makes our thirst for you all the more painful, just the sound of your voice makes me ache to sink my fangs into your delicate white throat." He says, his voice heavy on your ears and his fingers trailing along the side of your neck. You are stuck in your position, like a deer realizing that there is a bear looking at them in the eye. You brace yourself for him to follow through on his speech. However, nothing happened. He gently placed his hand on the back of your head and held you close in his arms.

" As much as I love to drink from beauties such as yourself, you are different. I want to cherish you, as odd as that may sound. I want you all to myself, and I want to be the only one who ravishes you." He whispers. You stay in his arms, settling into the moment. Then Laito suddenly moves and has you two stand up.

"Now the only way for me to have you to myself is if you chose me, and I have to show you all my good sides, apart from the ones from last night." He winks at you flirtatiously, you look down, you swear he will have your skin permanently pink if he continues this sort of behavior.

"I suppose today I will properly court you." He says jokingly, " Get ready, little mouse, there are dresses in the closet, I will come for you after." He starts to head out when you grab his shirt. He stops and curiously looks down at you.