9

four months came and gone since that ordeal of Happy telling me why he had stopped all forms of sexual intimacy, kissing, and hugging. 

after that, he made up for all the shit he done and the pain he caused. we made love, we kissed, and went back to how we were before.

now here I am pregnant with our baby and now an educator at the fire station.

though things have been fixed and taken care of I always ask him if he is ok with me being bare before him. or if would he rather I go in a different room.

and he'd tell me over and over how sorry he is for the things he said and his actions and that he's no long got a problem with looking at me with the image of my badly burnt body on the hospital bed at the front of his mind.

I had found out that the guys and gemma knew of the whole thing and it upset me cause Happy told them our personal business when it had nothing to do with them.

We had gotten into over that and he told me they are his family and he needed advice. which I told him he shouldn't bring our personal issues to them when it's not their concern and if he needed advice he should've come and talked with me about it.

He didn't like that and he had gotten pissy about the whole ordeal and told me he's gonna bring them into our lives and that they are the only ones he can trust with his problems.

So I've kept things that have occrued to me or with me to myself 'cause he'd let the whole damn Sons' clubhouse, and the Teller garage know, and it's none of their concern.

When I go to the doctor I say nothing to anyone just let them know the baby is fine and that nothing is wrong.

Its shame that I cant experience a great pregnancy with my husband cause he cant keep our private lives that has nothing to do with the club private. I mean I'd love to be able to have him at the appointments with me so we can experience so much. but I'm not gonna have my private life aired out due to my husband wanting to bring everyone and their mother into our private buissness.