chapter 12

YIBO POV 

                   As I am playing with my bunnies I heard the door opened and revealed m xiaozhang . He has that gentle smile that always soothes me but what shocked me there was a another person behind him and its wei ying .

" so my omega ..hehe omega friend do you want to go to fair " asked wuxian . I just looked xiaozhang for the permission but he just smiled and said ," wanji if you want to go to fair you can go I will cover for you from uncle " .

I smiled brightly and hugged him and then wei ying  leads the way to fair . Its my first time to fair .there are so many bright lights , lanterns and bustling of crowd and children was playing on the side . I was scared of crowd but also I want to explore this outside world .Its fascinating me .

A presence behind me broke me from my trance and wei ying was there . He gently took my hands and leads to the crowd . I keep checking everything with fascination and wei ying chuckled and said ," you keep looking everything like a baby ".

I pouted and said ," its my first time I did not leave the house for long time ".

" why " he asked like is he a stupid ,of course I am a omega and top of that my over protective uncle and brother . its first time xiaozhang allowed this . I wondered why though . anyway I just rolled my eyes and left for next stall which contains a beautiful hair pin . 

Its was pure white with simple flower carving at the end and also its has two pairs . yeah one for me and another for m alpha wuxian .' what the heck I am thinking ? ' . ' how can I think like that about him . I know I have a slight infactutation about him but ....'

My thoughts again by someone places something on my hair . Its that jade hair pin I wanted and its wei ying infront me . My heart raced . My face covered with red hue and I slightly shivered by his closeness . I quickly put a distance between us but I saw something like sadness in we ying eyes before its replaced with happiness 

AUTHOR NOTE 

hi lovelies how is the chapter . sorry for not updating other its just I have some problems I can't write themes for my book due to that so thank you for the support and I will update as soon as possible . Thank u for the votes and comments