Chapter 4 - A New Day

I confessed my feelings to Airi yesterday.  She looked extremely happy, and gave me one of the biggest beaming smiles I've ever seen from her.

After we confessed to each other, we spent a bit of time in that position, in a hug. I felt warmth all throughout my body as she held onto me, her hands wrapped around my waist, mine around hers.

Afterwards we then said our goodbyes as I headed back to my hotel room for the night. Airi seemed sad that I had to go, should I have asked her if she wanted me to stay with her for the night?   I don't think that would bode well for her public image though, boys seem to love knowing that their idol is single for whatever reason.  Not like any of them would ever have a chance with her.  I pull out my phone to see if I have any unread messages and sure enough, Airi messaged me early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent 8AM

Airi: Ummm... Kiyotaka, is it alright if we meet up later?  At around 11?

Kiyotaka: Sure Airi.  Where would you like to meet up?

Airi: Oh! I know a good cafe around here! My fans recommended it to me, they said the desserts there are to die for!

Kiyotaka: Alright Airi. It's a date. Can't wait to see you.

Airi: See you soon Kiyo! Love you! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hm.  I should go get her something for the date.  Maybe she'd like a little bracelet to celebrate the occasion.

Sakura POV

I buried my face into my pillow as I sent that last message.  He read it at least, I hope I didn't say anything wrong right there. 

"I love you Airi..."

AAAAAAAAA I can't believe he could say that to me.  It gets my heart racing every time I play it back in my head, his calm voice soothed me yet when he said something like that it gave me butterflies in my stomach.  I wonder if he was nervous too then... I don't think he ever said such a thing to anyone besides Karuizawa back then...

Well, that's then, this is now.  I have a few hours before our little date... Wait.  He said it was a date?!

"I have to dress perfect for our first date!"  I said to myself.  Luckily, I have lots of outfits ready because of my idol job so I picked one out fairly quickly.  It was a new one that I never wore, a cute little pink dress with frills that a designer made for me for a photo shoot that we never released.

I wonder if he looked at all those photos of me on my social medias...

"No, no, no!!"  Kiyo wouldn't be the type of person to stalk my profile.  He's not like that at all but I do wish he would look at me more...

Whenever our eyes meet I feel so calm and safe, like I could just drift off to sleep and let him carry me like I was a princess. Hehe, I wonder if Kiyo would mind if I asked him to, would he get flustered? He always holds a straight face when he's around anyone but I can tell how he feels from his eyes. "The eyes are the window to the soul," they say.

AAAAAA, the thought of Kiyo smiling is so cute!!! I really do love him that much....

"Alright! No more thinking, I have to get ready for our date together!"  I thought to myself.

Time skip about an hour where Kiyo is walking around the city

Ayanokoji POV

"I wonder what type of gift she would like..." Kei would always tell me that girls liked getting gifts from their boyfriends.  Hm, maybe I should head to the jewelry shop, they have all sorts of gifts I can choose from.