Rescue

As Jin and his company finished their mission, they left the wrecked town. But what they didn't know is Minako is wearing a cloak and arrived at the entrance of the town.

"My vision never failed me... Something gloomy is happening here..." Minako thought as she removed her gas mask. Suddenly, she saw a child crying in front of his deceased mother.

"MOM!!!" The little boy cried.

"A child?" Minako said and ran after him. Then, she heard his mother spoke her last words to her son.

"Be... Brave... My dear Ken..." The mother said until she passed. The child cried even more from his mother's passing.

"I need to help this kid." Minako said as she took off her hood and ponytail. Then, she took out her handkerchief and gave it to the boy named Ken.

"Thank you..." Ken said and took Minako's handkerchief and wipe his tears.

"Would you like to take you to the police?" Minako asked.

"W-Who are you, Miss?" Ken asked.

"It's best that you don't know for now... But two years from now... We will meet again... See you soon, Ken Amada." Minako said.

"W-wait! How did you know my name?" Ken asked. Minako didn't replied and  knocked Ken unconscious. Then, Minako put her ponytail.

"I'm sorry, Ken. This is the only way to save you... Don't worry, I'll tell the police to give your mother a proper burial." Minako whispered then carried the kid and head to the police station.

Dorm

Makoto is still awake because he was told by Minako to check if Shinjiro will arrive into their dorm. 

"Shinji... I hope you're okay..." Makoto whispered.

Suddenly, he heard a knock on the window. So, he checked on his window and saw Jin, which made him nervous.

"Ah! Mr. Yuki... It's nice to see you again..." Jin said.

"Jin? W-Why are you here?" Makoto asked.

"Nothing. I'm here to ask about Minako's whereabouts." JIn replied.

"Minako? She hasn't gone home a month ago." Makoto said which made Jin shocked.

"What!?!? She's missing!?!?!" Jin asked.

"I already reported to the police about that." Makoto lied as he was informed by his sister about Jin. He remembered Minako's instructions before she left.

"Mako-nii... If there a time that Jin will ask you about my whereabouts, tell him that I have been gone for a month. I'm sure he's convinced." Minako whispered on his mind.

"If that's so, I must look for her. Thank you for the source." He said and suddenly left.

"That was close..." Makoto thought and wiped his sweat. Suddenly, Shinjiro and Akihiko arrived.

"Shinji! Aki-san!" Makoto called.

"Makoto." Shinjiro called and hugged his lover.

"Thank goodness you guys are alright." Makoto said.

"Yuki, why's Minako not with you?" Akihiko asked.

"She went somewhere. She didn't told me where." Makoto said which made Akihiko nervous.