Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Genesis

"GOTDAMN!" Finals was coming around the corner and this shit is bugging me out. Its my last year in college and i was so ready to make some serious cash in the fashion world . Yes , i majored in Fashion . So what , its my fucking dream and if anyone has something to say , well you can just kiss my Natural Pink ass.

I was bad as they came, i was 5'5 and Lightskinned . I am mixed actually with Black and Hawaiian with hair flowing down my back that reached my ass . People tend to say im built like a brick house. I never fully understood that concept but i knew it meant business. I have a phat ass that most men tend to just go weak over with DD breast that simply stood up and bouncing. I dont play that saggy shit. My eyes changed colors every day. One day Green the next brown , then blue and etc . But get this ima fucking Virgin . YES , a fucking virgin . Why you ask ? Because these niggahs are for anybody. They either got a bunch of bitches or they on the down low. Fucking there mans and shit .

In all honesty, im from streets of great big city of new york. Bronx that is. I grew up with the worst of them. I had nothing, my mother was a straight up junkie and my father disappeared at the mear age of 6. Yea i knew him but that niggah got my mother hooked on that white girl and went home to hawaii to his Wife . After he left, my mother never paid me anymind. She made sure i was fed but That's about it . At first it was just coke and smoking the pipe evey now and then . Then it turned into some oh other shit . Needles everywhere spoiled milk and more. Shit was bad, real bad. But the Younger me had just thought that things would get so much better . When in all reality, it wouldnt.

My mother wasnt always that way she was super beautiful. She was a mocha complexion with the most beautiful brown eyes anyone has ever seen. She always kept her hair short and pinkish , plumped lips and a slim yet plump body . She was exotic never the less but she was straight black . She was a independent women, & i loved her for that . But she was also super dependent on my father, would lay her life down for a niggah like him. Why though ? He was married ! Like i still wont understand that dumb shit .

After while, i just grew accustomed to her lifestyle. What she did was none of my business. Even though it hurt me, i acted the opposite. I needed my mother and so did my little brother Isaiah . Isaiah was born when i was 8 by a crack feen himself so Isaiah came out with mega problems. Cerebral palsy and other mental retardation issues as well. I think she blamed herself for that because when he was born she really drew from the world all together including us. We saw her maybe 3 times a week . She would drop supplys , clothes and some more shit and dip . I was about 13 around this time and isaiah 5 . I took care of him. Loved him like no other because what my mother and his father did to him was simply wrong . They burnt him , hit him and hardly fed him like he was not wanted .

*FLASHBACK*

Then came the sadness of all the world, i remember it like it was yesterday . I was walking home from school me and my two bestfriends Amber and Niesha. "So like did your mom come back Gen" Amber asked sucking on them lollipops as usual . I looked up with all the shame in my eyes " Naw , she usually comes on Mondays but she didn't show up" as i said it , i guess it became all to real because i felt a tear slide down my eye but wiped it away before they can see it . " who cares , im glad she's not there " i lied.
"Oh well , you'll be ohkay fuck her. My momma just sit on her ass all day and soak up that welfare. I wish her fat ass disappear. Smelling like straight ass" Niesha stated. we all laughed but we all knew that was the only way to deal with this shit was to laugh. As we continued walking, i realized it was past the time that isaiah was supposed to be dropped off at the house. "I gotta go yo, bye" i said running as fast as i could . I knew that it was a matter of time before they took us in the system but i refused to be.

I knew they would seperate us for shore . When i got there i wad scared i didnt see the bus that normally dropped him off . I started hyperventilating and ran inside the house to find my mother drugged up and beat up on the couch. "Wassup Ma" i said coldy . "Hey baby come give mam a kiss" she said with her eyes completey shut. "Ma , wheres isaiah?" Dismissing what she just asked me . She was out by then and unresponsive. I heard a scream coming from upstairs. I ran upstairs quickly only to find Isaiahs crackhead father beating on him harshly screaming "you stupid Bitch" over and over again. " get off of him " i screamed tears running down my face. I picked up a pole wondering why the hell it was in the house but happy at the same time and hit him in his head . He was out cold. I ran over to Isaiah . He was nearly breathing and bleeding from everywhere . I digged in his fathers pockets for a phone or anything to call 911.

The ambulances were all too loud and i was numb all over. I had lost my brother to the dumbness off my mothers actions. He died from too much trauma on his already fragile body. I couldn't even cry. I just hated my mother at this very moment and wished she suffer like my brother did . She gave her rights up for me that day and went to jail for a week. They didn't even charge her for my brothers death because they claimed she was not aware of the things that were happining . I was then sent to Miami florida to live with my great aunt and uncle . And now im here . I dont know what happened to my mother after that and i could care less. I was glad it happened .

I got a chance at success and im taking it , the past hurts yes but my future was more important . Im so Glad Amber and Niesha is here with me. They moved here my freshman year and been working at the strip clubs to pay rent and pay for college. I was proud of them because we never thought we would make it out really . But we were halfway there .