Celebrating the Collab!

(As thanks to KeeganReaven and Calamity Hero for collaborating with my "Tales of Xillia: Alternative" fanfic, I made a couple of skits.)

Koda: So, Milla. Why are you overprotective towards Hyuga?

Milla: I did something to him when he was a child... it involves the "spirit" within him.

Velvet: And that is?

Milla: *sighs* I was the one who sealed the spirit within him and changed his life.

Koda: What?!

Phi: So, the orange eyes...

Eizen: It was the spirit taking over his body.

Hyuga: But thanks to what Milla did, I gained the power to protect those who are important to me. *frowns* even if it means a couple of sacrifices had to be made.

Milla: Don't worry, Hyuga. As long as I'm here, you are not going to shoulder any deaths alone.

Hyuga: *smiles* Thanks, Milla...

(Imagine the image is both Hyuga and Xillia 1 Milla but without the borders, stars and the SC thing and change the background to romantic bubbles.)

Koda: (Their relationship are like mine and Velvet's

Koda: (Their relationship are like mine and Velvet's.)

-End of Skit-

Skit: The Gold Pengyon

(Set after the two got back to Rieze Maxia.)

Hyuga: Milla. About the Gold Pengyon...

Milla: Yes? What about it?

Hyuga: *pissed* You said that you have taken a liking to that Pengyon, didn't you?!

Milla: Wait! Let me explain...

Hyuga: Maybe I should have feed it to Eleanor back there.

Milla: Hyuga...

Hyuga: Huh?

Milla: Even if I took a liking towards someone, My love for you will never change. Don't forget that.

Hyuga: And I am sorry for being jealous... feels unfit for a knight, doesn't it.

Milla: *giggles* It doesn't. You remained strong despite the losses you experienced and I forgive you.

Hyuga: *stomach growls* I'm hungry...

Milla: *stomach growls* Oh, Me too. I would love to have the usual Spicy Mabo Curry as before, Hyuga. 

Hyuga: Hehe. Coming right up, my Maxwell.

-End of Skit-