The throne

Note:

This is supposed to be one of our plays or suppose to be our project for the third grading in A.P.E.H. Those times I was working with Aira Santos. I'm the director and she is the producer. It was a huge disappointment to not film this story. We were all exited to present it but unfortunately it was forgotten about our teacher so I decided to write it here instead.

I don't know if telling you this is appropriate in the book but what the heck I'M NOT A WRITER YET. Alright then we were filming this but we have difficulties because some of our group mates are not allowed to go to her house (Aira Santos). We sometimes have difficulties with the costumes and the props so it was an EPIC FAIL.

As of today I never exchange words with her for some reason I kept in mind. You know what this should be in the comment box not in here. Well I'm not in the mood for the comment but this will do. She have done something that made me mad a lot but when you knew what it is you'll laugh for sure. Sometimes at school I was like a child in both thinking and actions.

Well I was thinking that I should stop writting the other parts but she convinced me. I'm not talking to Aira but it's Gwendolyn Hughes. She forces me, wait that's not quite right, I mean she encourages me to continue writting this so I continued. So thanks to her I finished it but not quite yet. I have to add something more.

Good luck with this first page but its worthit. All that I told you is not about the book but thank you for being patient. Hope you'll like it. Well this is not me. I'm not that kind to people. Well for the readers (what the heck!!!!) I'll be nice just like my mother wanted me to be.

.

.

ENJOY THE STORY!!! >_<