Dorm leaders x Ackerman s/o

*Mc and Yuu are two different person here so Yuu came from another world  while mc came from the Aot world. Gender-neutral mc except in Leona's part

My their and there's might be mixed up since I get confused sometimes so do pls. forgive me

.

Riddle Rosehearts:

-Would be very intimidated at first cause who wouldn't be scared of that glare?

- Admires their talent in swordsmanship and fighting.

- Let's imagine mc treats Riddle like how Mikasa treats Eren, so when they get worried about him he is half bashful and half embarrassed.

- A few weeks after he went into overblot he confessed to them and he was so happy when they said yes.

- Very worried when he found out that back in their world there were creatures called Titans that eat humans

- Tries to convince mc into staying in Twisted Wonderland, since it's dangerous back in their world it would make sense that they wish to stay here right..............right?

Leona Kingscholar:

- See this is why you should never mess with women/girls

- He's seen it back in his hometown how strong the beast women are so he wasn't surprised when he found out mc is a strong person.

- When Yuu stepped on his tail and he tried to scare him she was there drawing out her ODM gear (the blades)  to protect Yuu.

- Leona would be pissed but backs off since he drinks respect women juice.

- When they got closer he (rarely) works out with her since he prefers to just nap.

- Teaches her how to play sports, enjoys looking at her sparring with the others.

- Knows he likes her but to stubborn to admit it himself.

- Surprisingly she confessed first, this guy played it cool and all but deep down he's mind is doing backflips and somersaults.

- Kinda shocked about her backstory about how her parents died right in front of her eyes.

- Not sure if it's common for a tsundere and a girlboss to be together but oh well .....

Azul Ashengrotto:

- Frightened and scared is the emotions Azul, the poor octopus is feeling the moment he met them but he played it cool.

- Ask the eels to befriend them so they  can be manipulated into signing a contract.

- But things don't go always as planned, since only the cat (Grim) signed a contract with them.

- Definitely triple scared when mc nearly chopped his neck off when they found out he manipulated the students into signing a contract with him. (Good thing Yuu immediately stepped up to calm them down).

- Also Admires their skills in fighting, they asked one time if he would want some tips on fighting but his stamina is not that high

- Realized he loved mc when he saw how they cared about others despite their scary glare and demeanor.

- Asked advice from the Leech twins on how to confess.

- When they were official they were  always helping whenever they can and not even asking for anything in return.

- Definitely spoils them with clothes/stuffs when he noticed that.

Kalim Al-Asim

- Too blind to even see MC's glare but Jamil definitely could.

- Was warned by Jamil to be careful around them since they give off a terrifying aura.

- So what did this short, white haired boy do?

- Not listen of course, since he can't see that glare everyone was talking about.

- Mc lowered her guard down when they saw that Kalim was a very kind and innocent person.

- Makes them wonder if he can survive in the walls of Maria

- Nearly killed (p.2) Jamil when he went to overblot and wiped them away .

- He just straight up confessed to MC and was very confident that they would say yes.

- Even the time when they were just friends, they always protect Kalim from the assassins Jamil tells them about.

- Honestly one of the green flags in twisted wonderland if Jamil wasn't always there to protect him

Vil Schoenheit:

- Guys first opinion is 'They should smile more, that beautiful face is a waste', but that's probably it when they first meet.

- Has heard Rook praise them for their  handsome and pretty face.

- He admits they are beautiful and pretty, after him of course.

- Was amazed when he saw them (Mc) take down a group of bullies with their own two hands for bullying Epel

- Ever since that day, he's asked Rook to keep an eye on them.

- In the Pomefiore arc, he got to know mc better, that's when his feelings developed for them.

- Was having doubts in poisoning Neige since Mc shared about the traitors (Bertholdt,Annie,Reiner) and how hurt they were when they found out about it.

- Still went with the plan though,he went into overblot, they saved him and he was back to normal

- Expected them to hate him but the first thing they do is hug him and reassuring him he's the most fairest of them all in their eyes.

- And that is how he confirmed his feelings for her.

- But even though he has feelings for them, he would wait for them to confess not the other way around.

Idia Shroud:

- Just some random day in NRC, his tablet just floating around and then crash!!!!!!!

- Crashed into the one and only Mc. Got so scared he muttered a apology and run (float) away

- Saw them in one of the dorm leaders meetings, let's just say it lessened his motivation to go out of his room.

- Sadly, the world can't always be by your side huh Idia?

- Left one of his books in the room but since Ortho is so busy and his tablet is still upgrading, Mc was sent by Crewel to give it to him.

- Oh, their lab partners too? Welp, more reason why Mc should be the one giving the book.

- Very stuttery when they showed up right in front of him, but decided to let them in.

- Is very amused how they are so ignorant with the technology and the video games in his room.

- Ever since that day whenever his floating tablet crosses path with them, there would be a few greetings until it doesn't even leave her side anymore unless they have different schedules .

- Softened up with them more when they both shared their pasts to each other.

- Definitely super shocked when she confessed first, but nevertheless accepted it.

- Now, whenever Mc has nothing to do after class, they would always sneak into his room to cuddle and play video games.

Malleus Draconia:

- Heard from Lilia himself about them and his very interested.

- Saw them in the old Ramshackle dorm sitting on the balcony.

- Surprised when they don't know him, amused with the nickname they gave him 'Tsunotarou'= means horn or Horton.

- All the talking in a few months made him realize he held strong feelings for them so he confessed.

- Silver and Lilia were very happy Malleus got his mate for life, Sebek however has his doubts.

- That quickly wiped away though when they had a sparring match with them.

- Definitely wanna hunt down the men who dare kill his love's parents.