Chapter:1 "Bodyguard?"

Sherwin's POV
Hey, I'm Sherwin David...and I'm died. I died from a school shooting and yes, I'm a teenager. I'm 15 to be exact, well technically 17. Though that might be sad that I've died at such a young age, it wasn't like I had a good life to begin with. I was always bullied and neglected by my parents so dying wasn't really a huge bummer for me. At least I know for a fact that I'm an angel, so there's a bonus. And also, this is solid proof that being gay is not a sin. Yup, I'm gay. Part of the reason why my parents just pushed me out of their world. But all of that doesn't matter now. At least I'm finally happy.

Jonathan's POV
Hi,I'm Jonathan Bravo and I'm a demon. I died from a car crash when I was 15. I still am 15 thus you don't really grow up when your die. I've been stuck in hell for about two years so, if it weren't for being died, I'm 17 years old. Why am I in hell you may ask? Well, let's just say I wasn't the best person. I used to beat up kids and steal money. Though so people say "Once a bully always a bully." I feel guilt for the things I've done. I had a perfectly good life and yet I was rebellious for no reason. And because of that, I'm trapped in a hell hole, literally.

I was asleep in a cave until I heard crying and laughing not far from me. I decided to go see what the ruckus was about, so I flew to the direction the noises were in.

Sherwin's POV
I wanted to know what hell was like, so I went to a trip down there. Us angels had the permission to do so if they dare and me being adventurous as I am actually went there. I went down and it was exactly how I imagined it;Chaos,crimes everywhere,fire,etc.
I was wearing a hood-cape thing to hide my wings an halo so, you know, I won't get killed.....double killed. I was walking around minding my own business until I was tackled by these three demons. I'm guessing they knew I was an angel based on they immediately took off my hood thingy. They held me down by my wings, thus, I started to scream and cry as they laughed at my vulnerability. Until one of them got their head stabbed by a pointy thing that I can't make out what it was. As the body fell, I saw a demon that was, honestly, handsome and terrifying at the same time. He gave the other two demons a murderous glare which made them flee. He looks over to me and extends his hand, which I expected.

"What's an angel like you doing down here?" he asked as he pulled me up.

"I got curious about this place,so I decided to come for a visit." I said as I gained my balance.

"Ah, I see. And curiosity almost killed the cat." he said in a jokingly manner.

I chuckled at the comment.
"I guess so.What's your name by the way?" I asked

"Jonathan, Jonathan Bravo. As for you, angel? he asked.

"Sherwin David." I answered as I bowed my head.

"I guess I'm now your bodyguard?"

A/N
This is the one-shot that got us here. I edited it a little so it'll be easier to read and fix grammar mistakes. Hope you like this book 😁