😵

(smut incoming, you've been warned)

The first few weeks with Cioccolata were the best, when Secco was teaching you to film.

He'd hold your hands, press his shoulder against yours until your cheeks were almost touching. Sometimes he'd settle behind you, his crotch pressed up against your ass while he directed you.

A few times this had ended with his erection pressing against you. This always made your breath hitch and cheeks flush, but whenever you'd try to turn around, Secco would turn your face forward. You could hear him biting back groans with each shift you made, and you felt yourself get wet every time it happened.

You hadn't expected much more from Secco. You knew he was dedicated to Cioccolata (more so than you were) and he was dedicated to his job as cameraman. Little did you know he jerked off to the thought of you every time he got the chance.

God, the thought of your curves and titts and thighs and fuck! Your gorgeous face all made him cum harder than he'd ever thought possible. He wished you could tell, wished he had moments away from Cioccolata and filming to fuck you hard, tug your hair and wrap his hands around your throat.

Luckily for him, Cioccolata wasn't stupid.

He could tell how infatuated the two of you were and as a favour to his favourite cameraman and obedient pet, he decided to give you both a day off.

"Don't go through any of my things," he warned as he made his way out the door. "You know I'm not scared of killing either of you."

You both nodded eagerly.

As the door shut, you turned to look at Secco and smiled. "What're you gonna do? I was thinking I might shower-"

Secco cut you off quickly, gripping your face with a not-so-gentle hand. His eyes stared at you, glancing over every inch of your face before he leaned in, stealing a kiss from you. His lips were chapped and his movements rough, but it felt like heaven all the same. You could barely move thanks to his grip on your face, but you reached up to cradle his face in return.

As the kiss went on he let go of your face, hands wandering over your body, squeezing your waist and titts, nails digging into your skin a little. When the kiss broke a thin string of saliva connected both of your lips.

Secco looked you up and down, admiring the way you were clearly biting back a grin, teeth playing with your bottom lip.

"Undress," He demanded, beginning to peel off his Stand, revealing blue hair that reached the middle of his neck and rough skin, littered with bruises, scabs and hematomas. You traced your finger over one of the hematomas, and Secco hid a smile.