Help

What is help?
If help isn't actually coming from the heart.
How am I supposed to know u actually care?
How?
I open up to u, but, how am I supposed to know u actually care? That u give a shit about me, that my depression is causing you to want to help me because u actually care, how? For all i know, u could be talking shit about me to your new friends that i dont know?
Its really hard.
To trust, to put ur life out on display to others.
Judging eyes looking back at you, looking u up and down, judging eyes that could pierce the soul, that could tear u down from all happiness, mocking you, looking down on you as if u were a useless twig that could be toyed with like an object, something that doesn't feel, that doesn't have a soul, thats destined for nothing but only lives for other peoples pleasure.
How do i know ur not toying me, making me fall for your trap, to lock me up with memories that we never got to finish?
To trust you? Thats asking for a lot.
The society we live in is hopeless, we live in an era where, teenagers are depressed, teenagers that toy for they're own pleasure, teenagers that get addicted because of depression, and teenagers that don't put in consideration the feelings of others, that everything evolves around them. How am I supposed to know?
U could be a rappist
An addict
A cheater
A liar
For all i know u could be all that and more.
So no, i will not trust you, and perhaps never will. Deal with it, i tried , I opened up, told them everything, and what did they do? Ignore me, yea, they didn't even try to care , they simply ignored me... never messaged me, and if they did, it was because they were bored, that they didn't have any more people to talk to, so they messaged, I'm an option, I'm not a priority, I'm an option, u chose either to talk to me or to not. I am not going to trust you, you gave me a panic attack and a broken heart.

372 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, i dont know what to say but i will be posting randomly because i have exams and all.