Hunger

(A/N: hi guys so this fanfic is a mha fanfic from denkis pov based on a dream so it's not really the best I hope you enjoy reading it! Also I'm not very good at English so please let me know if there is anything I can do to be better at writing)

...Hungry I'm hungry, but I don't want to stop watching the movie. I mean I could just ignore it but no I'm hungry I have to go get food. I lazily find the remote and pause it and go to the kitchen to get my food.

I walk into the kitchen and look around for food and eventually decide to check the cupboard for even a scrap of food. Right as I go to open it my dog came into the room. "Hey Oreo," I say in a happy voice. She just hides behind my legs, weird I think she's usually excited to see me.
That's when I felt it... I felt scared and unsure I felt like I was being watched because despite being home alone.

I felt like-

someone was here...

Eventually, after standing there too terrified to move I decided that if I was going to be a pro hero I would need to be brave, so I mustered up all my courage and I walked out of my kitchen and into the hallway which seemed to stretch for days and I called out "hello is anyone here"
No answer. "Mom, dad are you guys home"
No answer. No sound.
I decide that I need to stop being so afraid and go and get what I came for.

I go back to the kitchen slightly uneasy but Oreo is here so I feel slightly safer. I go back to what I was doing before and check the cupboards for food. This time I find some bread and jam. So I decide to make some toast. As I put the bread in the toaster I hear something behind me and I turn around and my stomach drops...

He's not much taller than me, he looks like he's in his late fifties, he has a scruffy beard and he's just staring at me. "What are you doing here," I say the fear making my voice shake. "I've been waiting for you," he said in a low voice. As soon as he said that I knew I was in danger.

I pushed past him and ran to my bathroom. I slammed the door and locked it. I was freaking out I'd left my phone in my room...

"DENKI," said a loud voice. That voice I recognized that voice. " OI DUNCE FACE WAKE UP" and just like that, I woke up I was in the common area in the dorms with Bakugou's face hovering just over mine. He looked concerned. "You alright Sparky," he asked with a slightly worried voice while moving away so I could sit up. "Yeah, just a bad dream," I said still groggy from just waking up. "Hmm ok well remember we're leaving for Christmas break today so go get your shit together dumbass"
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that"! I said to him while jumping up from the couch to go get my stuff ready.

Skip

By the time I'd finished packing everyone had gone home apart from a few people. I dragged my suitcase out of my room down all the stairs cause someone exploded the elevator. I got to the door and when I walked outside snow. Snow everywhere. Yep, I was not going out tonight. I pulled out my cracked phone from my pocket and texted my mom to come to pick me up to take me home for Christmas break.
No response.
Guess I'll have to just walk home then.

After he walked home (a/n sorry for all the skips it's like 5 am and I'm tired)

I trudged up to my front door. A note.  I picked it up and read it.  Hi baby, had to head off to work spare key under the plant love you lots, mom and dad xxx

Of course, I really shouldn't expect anything from them anymore. I lift up the plant on our doorstep and take out the spare key and unlock the door. I walk into the house. It's so quiet there's No sound. I walk upstairs throw my stuff on the floor and jump onto my bed letting out a sigh. It's almost Christmas I should watch a Christmas movie I think to myself. I grab my remote and turn on the grinch it's my favorite movie.

...hungry I'm hungry, but I don't want to stop watching the movie...