-Diamond in the rough-

Austin plopped down a bunch of paperwork onto Henrys desk with a loud thud, not really caring about where Henry wanted them to be. "What's all this?" Henry asked.

"The paperwork you wanted me to give you. I would have thought you remembered." Austin replied, no sort of emotion detectable in his voice.

 "Right... Well, in any case, could you maybe put the papers in that basket right over there next time? Instead of just putting them wherever you want onto my desk?" Henry pointed to the small plastic basket on the side of the desk.

The shorter brunette let out an annoyed sigh, and responded, "Sure."

Austin then hurried off to who knows where, as Henry begrudgingly started checking over the paperwork the former filled out.

---

Henry reached over for another paper, expecting it to be another boring old document. What he found, though, piqued his interest.

It was a sheet of notebook paper titled "Reclamation." It had notes about a game Austin wanted to make. There were some doodles here and there, probably concepts of what would appear in his little dream game. Though the doodles were amateur at best, Henry didn't really mind too much. To be honest, he thought the idea was pretty good. For such an ego filled guy, Henry thought, He sure had a creative mind on him.

Henry couldn't help but envy Austin. His good looks, his creativity. He was the boss's favorite and both of them knew it. He didn't know if Austin used it to his advantage or what, and honestly, he didn't care. He was used to being looked down to all his life. By his father, by all of his previous bosses, his current boss and now Austin.

He sighed as he looked to the paper. He could feel a small rage build up inside of him. He was jealous. Jealous of Austin.

He quickly hid the paper once he heard footsteps approach him from behind.

"Heres a thing I forgot." Austin said as he half-heartedly dumped a loose paper into the paper bin.

Henry sighed and buried his face in his hands, forgetting about his jealousy. He was tired, too tired to be mad at Austin right now. He just wanted the day to end so he could go home and try and sleep.