Chapter four" accidental save"

One year late after the 'death' of Toya Todoroki.

age 10

Its being one year since Touya died and 4 year since Keigo left him as well. He's 10 now and he's perfected his skills, now he doesn't know what to do anymore but to further his training.

He knows that as a hero in training he cant always use his quirk he knew this, thats why hes been training himself in hand-to-hand combat skills and weaponry so than whats next?

he needed to further his training that was for sure, he knew that he's not perfect, but who is? Theirs no such thing as being perfect. He knew he couldn't bother his parents with this since their busy with work and would often leave him alone in the house.

Hold on, thats it he thought with realization.

he should become a vigilante, this should take his mind off of Toya but he couldn't just decide to become one he needs to think! he has the skills, he has the stealth, and he has confidence in his abilities because it is a must that he doesn't use his quirk.

at times like these I'm glad that my parents are busy with work he sweat dropped.

with that in mind he needs to wear an all-black outfit a mask to cover his face, a large hoodie, but a light one so that it wouldnt slow him down and most of all he needs to wear gloves so no one can use any fingerprints for them to use to find out who he is, a mini medical kit and weapons, most likely a knife and taser since it would be easier for him to hide, only question was, where would he get all this stuff without looking suspicious to his parents or the people?

Getting up from the couch he makes his way towards his bedroom, inside it he went into his walk-in closet and looked through all of his clothes, he had a lot of clothes, but he only took out the ones he needed for stealth, because there was no way in hell that he was going to patrol in the day where he could possibly be caught easily, thats for when hes more experienced, but for now hell have to patrol at night.

All day he prepared himself for what he needed for the night.

The clock struck at 7:00PM, it was dark out and harder for anyone to see him. He wore a long metallic neck brace, long sleeved T-shirt, black ANBU leggings, steel combat boots that had a hidden knife implanted in it, a black fox mask that has a half moon painted on the middle of his forehead on his mask, a black hoodie, then on one of his thighs he has a small carrier that held a small medical kit, with a few small knifes, all on his body were hidden knives and tasers, what? You can never be too sure.

Grabbing his key for the window that was located near his bed he slowly opened it and went threw the window, after closing the window he took out the key that he placed in his pocket and locked it, then placing the key back into his pocket, and took off into the night.

It was during the night that it was silent, something that he wasnt used to, making him nervous and jumpy, though he did try to seem relaxed.

He needed to constantly remind himself to be on guard and keep a close look out, but not make it seem like he was looking for trouble, as well as reminding himself that hes been using any free time that he had to hone his skills and to not use his quirk.

The night was peaceful, until there was a scream.

the scream came from a nearby alley he thought as he jumped from roof top to roof top, but stopped as he saw two figures. Crouching down on top of the roof, he saw that the scream had come from a woman, pressed up against the side of the dumpster with a man that held a knife to her neck, that made him scoff, the scum wasnt even holding the knife right.