Introduction

Brooklyn Mercer: 19 years old, lives in Los Angeles, California. Her family is very wealthy and lives in a private home, built in 1927; it's a 6,686 square foot home, on almost 3 acres of land, with nine bedrooms and nine baths. She lives in the guest house; the guesthouse has three separate apartments. She loves art, drawing, painting, you name it. Her dad’s name is Derek Mercer, famous retired football player. Her mom; Elizabeth Mercer is a famous poet. She has one brother named Josh; he loves to play guitar, and three best friends; Willow, Sutton and Shane. Brooklyn sometimes gets in trouble at school; it’s usually just because she talks back to the teachers, she has fairly good grades. Brooklyn’s parents are well aware of her talent in art, but what they don’t know is that some of the graffiti they see around town is Brooklyn’s work. 

            Jason McCann: All he wants is revenge, revenge on Mark Crater. Mark murdered Jason’s dad and kidnapped his mom. Jason comes from all long line of thieves and criminals; most of his family is either dead or in jail. The last person that was there for him was his mom; Pattie, but 3 years ago he got home from school and found a note attached to the fridge, it read: Well your mom was pretty cooperative Jason I’m impressed. Well of course that was after I told her I would kill you and her both if she didn’t come with me, just another one of the McCann’s gone…………. ~Crater  The day he read that note he made a promise to find his mom and get revenge on Crater, no matter how long it took him, with the help of his friends; Ryan, Chaz, Alfredo, and Nolan.