Las nevadas

Dream woke up in a dark but stylish room.He saw there was a bathroom to the right of him and went in there.He saw most of his wounds were bandaged up and he was malnourished.Suddenly there was a knock on the bathroom door.He opened it to see a 6'6 man standing there.Foolish, his brother.

"Hey lil' bro, Boss told me to give these to you."

Foolish handed dream the clothes he was holding and quickly got out of the room.But before he left he said one thing,

"Once you're Done changing, the boss wants to see you.His office is straight down the hallway and to the right."

Dream word the clothes which were:A white button down shirt,A red tie,Black overalls with netted stockings, a belt and a hair clip with flowers and beads. 

He followed foolish's directions to Quackity's office.He entered and stood as quackity stared at him.

Quackity could feel a deep blush form on his face as he saw dream in the clothes he chose for him.For a man he has a really feminine body.

"So you wanted me here,Sir?"Dream asks tilting his head.

"Yes I wanted to tell you the rules.Sit down."

Dream sat down in the chair opposite from Quackity and listened to the rules that he was told.

"Rule 1:You are not allowed to leave Las nevadas without a person and  a tracker.Rule 2: You do what you are told.Rule 3:You are not allowed to have weapons until you are Cleansed.Rule 4:You aren't allowed to invite a random person over.Okay"

"But Sir what do you mean by cleansed?"Dream asked with slight confusion in his voice.

"You'll know soon,dreamy!"quackity said in his sing song voice.

Dream went back to his room leaving quackity by himself.But all quackity could think about is how cute his dream is.