-ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ-

⛅𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛⛅❤️‍🔥𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩❤️‍🔥

————-
3ʀᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ
————-
✎...

Christmas Eve...the second best time of the year landing just before Christmas and Wooyoung was elated to spend it with the person he's been infatuated with and his favorite hyung....
Kim Hongjoong

Wooyoung was delighted that they had both found love for this special day and would go to any lengths to spend it with eachother. After being best friends since childhood, Wooyoung wanted to be more with his hyung but just didn't know how to say it....but today is the day.

Wooyoung was currently pleased as he watched Hongjoong singing while preparing his signature dessert. He was simply too adorable for Wooyoung, sporting a loose Santa hat, a red sweater with a white knee high socks. He was nearly too beautiful, and Wooyoung had to repeatedly restrain himself before acting on his impure thoughts.

With it being  Christmas Eve , Wooyoung  was excited for this evening when he'd give Hongjoong an early present. Aside from that, the entire day would be devoted to decorating the flat and preparing for the Christmas party they would be hosting the next day. The two wrapped every gift, putting the ones for their friends beneath the tree with their own, and gave others to family members. They had visited Hongjoong earlier in the week to attend their parents' Christmas party and to aid them in packing for their trip.

Wooyoung was incredibly fortunate that Hongjoong's family loved him and even went to inquire as to why they weren't romantically involved yet. The fact that Hongjoong's family considered him to be their son-in-law always made Wooyoung happy.

Now that they were finally back at there shared apartment, they made the most of it by cuddling up and relaxing as much as possible. As Hongjoong finished arranging their gifts under the tree, Wooyoung was placing hot chocolate and cookies on the table. Then they started snuggling on the sofa watching a movie while surrounded by blankets.

"Hyung....I really appreciate you...love you to death and I'm glad we get to spend another Christmas together " said Wooyoung smiling

" don't call me hyung anymore....we've been together for too long for that......I'm just glad we get to spend the holidays together again, you've been such an amazing asset of my life bestie and I'm so happy" said Hongjoong hugging Wooyoung giving him little kisses on his cheek softly.

"Are we still giving a Christmas Eve Present?" Asked Hongjoong in which Wooyoung nodded and smiled.

"Yay. I can't wait to give you yours" said Hongjoong snuggling into the blanket.

"Same...this by might be something that changes our relationship forever" said Wooyoung said taking a sip of his hot chocolate. Hongjoong giggled once he saw the whip cream lingering on the boys lip before he licked it off him

" yah you little freak" Wooyoung laughed. Part of him couldn't lie and say that butterflies weren't erupting from deep within him. He couldn't stop smiling watching the boy infront of him laugh while straddling him and holding him tight.

"May I pretty please!! I wanna give my gift first this time...pleaseee" Hongjoong whined looking at Wooyoung eyes with puppy eyes.

"You're so fucking cute sometimes...of course you can but how many gifts do you have?" Wooyoung said smiling rubbing on Hongjoong's hip

Hongjoong was trying his best to hide the blush that was seeping on his cheeks at the compliment. He loved whenever Wooyoung gave him praise cause it made him feel complete and happy. "Well I have 2 technically...but the first one is something I know you'll love"