yes ma'am ( 🔪 )

Summary: Reader had a bad day and Corey was there for her, comforting and caring for her when she needed him. In return, she decides to give him a night to remember.

Content warning: fem!reader. oral sex (male receiving). unprotected sex. handcuff usage.

Continuation of the prior chapter.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"You're hardly touching your plate," Corey speaks to me from across the table. My pupils are dilated and one side of my mouth curves upwards into a smirk.

"I'm not hungry for food," I reply.

"Then what are you hungry for?" he replies, setting his fork back onto his plate.

"You."

• • •

I held Corey's hand and led him up to our cinnamon scented bedroom. A suggestive grin fell across his face as I looked in his direction to shut the bedroom door behind us.

I pull him into me using the neck of his sweater. His hands fall to my waist as my lips crash onto his. I pull away from the kiss, biting softly on his bottom lip as I do so.

"Take these off and wait on the bed," I instruct him, tugging on his clothes. I disappear out of his sight into our closet, digging through all of the toys we had collected over time.

"Yes, ma'am," Corey replies while immediately following my orders.

My eyes fall onto a silver set of handcuffs hidden in the back of our storage. A smile falls onto my lips as I take them into my grasp. I quickly undress myself bare and tie my hair up into a loose updo.

I return to the dimly lit room, the moonlight seeping in through the curtains was the only source of brightness. Even still, Corey still looked so pretty in the cool shaded light.

Corey's eyes widen as his eyes fall onto me. He removes his glasses that rested upon his nose and sets them onto our bedside table as I crawl onto the bed.

I straddle his bare lap, my nails lightly tracing his slim abdomen. He squirms beneath me, his eyes wide and full of need.

My index finger drags along his lip as I look down at him through my batted eyelashes. "Are you going to behave for me?" I ask.

A sweet smile forms on his lips as his eyes remained locked into mine. "Yes, ma'am," Corey replies.

I take the handcuffs and wrap it around one of his wrists, bringing it through one of the bars of the bed frame and clasping his other wrist in the remaining cuff. Corey was completely restrained and had no control in the situation, yet he still looked at me as if I was the person that he was most thankful for in his life.

I bring myself to the middle of the bed and position myself between Corey's legs. I look up at him as I take his dick into my hand and run it along his length, his breath hitching in his throat as he feels the pressure.

My tongue traces his length from bottom to top, taking his tip between my lips. Pretty moans slipped from his lips in response.

I take in more of him each time I move my head lower until I finally work up the ability to take all of his length down my throat. His jaw is tense and the veins in his arms are prominent as the pleasure covers his senses.

My back arches as I position myself to suck along his shaft, my hand still running along the skin that my mouth couldn't reach.

"Fuck, Y/n," Corey said through a breathy moan.

I run my hand along his length as I raise myself above him, the tip of his dick pressing against my entrance.

"Please," he begs from beneath me.

"Use your words," I respond.

"Please let me touch you," Corey responds. "I want to make you feel good."

I smile at him, admiring how he always found a way to put me before hiding. "Not yet."

He understands my orders and watches my hips lower. We both let out slight gasps as he slides inside of me, my walls tightening around him.

My hands rest on his chest as my hips rise and fall, a moan slipping from my lips each time I take more of his length.

I bring my lips to his neck while I continue to ride him at a constant pace. The groans of pleasure slipping from his mouth only fueled the hunger that I held for him.

"I'm close," Corey manages to speak through his overstimulated state.

I continue kiss along his jawline, my hand trailing along his abdomen. "I know," I sternly reply.

"Please," he begs for approval, his jaw tilted upwards as to allow me more access.

"Go ahead," I speak, giving him permission as I sink down to take all of him inside of me.

His cum floods within me, a multitude of gasps leaving his lips as he relieves his arousal.

I release him from the handcuffs and place a chaste kiss on his lips.

I leave him to use the restroom, absolutely no infections on my watch. I use this time to clean myself up and fetch one of Corey's t-shirts to sleep in.

Upon my return, Corey is laying beneath the covers with his eyes shut tiredly. I nearly blush at the sight, making my way beside him in bed.

He rests his head on my chest and wraps one of his arms around me, holding me tight in his grasp. I run my hands through his hair until I'm nearly sure that he has fallen asleep. 

"Y/n?" he mumbles lowly, leaving me unsure of whether or not he was sleep talking.

"Yes?" I reply.

"Thank you for tonight," Corey spoke, undoubtedly drifting off to sleep following his words.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

a/n:
no thoughts, except the imagery of corey through this oneshot