Part 3

The day end and I need him, now.
So I shoot him a text *meet me at my car*
Ten minutes later we are driving, I want to take him now, as soon as we are in my garage I run into my house, stripping off my clothes as I run, and I manage to trip over my pants and face plant into the ground. "HAHAHAA ARE YOU OKAY!!?" Javin yells "yeah" I say embarrassed, "help me up please?" He gives me his hand and I yank it toward me, and he falls down too. I rip off his clothes. And kiss from his chest to his belly button, to him. He's so hard. I take it into my hand and move it up and down, I hear his moans, I move it faster and faster, and when he's about to cum I stop. I lower myself onto his huge erection. He feels so good. I raise my body up and down our hips meeting eachother, and he rolls ontop of me and give me a dark smile. And Rams into me, all the way in so hard I scream, "do you want it?" He says. I shake my head yes, he goes in again and again, over and over my tits jiggle, I moan so loud, i can hear his heavy breathing. I fall into him and he's still going then he pulls out and cums all over my tits. "BABE!" I scream. Now I'm going to have to clean my floor. "Sorry he says" he looks embarrassed. I giggle, and grab a kitten towel to wipe off his mess. "Let's go get a shower" I say. We grab our clothes and run upstairs, I turn on the shower and jump in. COLD COLD! I play it off until it gets warm and Javin comes in behind me, I turn and face him, I wash my hair and he washes his, we take our turns rinsing. "I want you again he says" well damn I think. "Okay." I say, I bend over and he eases into me, it feels so good. I hold onto the wall as Javin gies in and out, yes, he grabs hold of my hair and yanks it! Fuck! It felt great! I think I liked it. I did like it!