Fake dating

Fake dating

Izuku, Katsuki, Shinsou, Kaminari, Kirishima and Todoroki all live in the same neighborhood. Bakugou and Izuku are dating while the rest aren't. Bakudeku live together beside them live Shinsou and Kaminari. Kirishima and Todoroki live some blocks away from them.

It's the morning of November katsuki and Izuku are in their bed waking up. "good morning kacchan 😊." Izuku said. "Mmm morning" katsuki said still sleepy. "You need to wake up kacchan you have work to do" izuku replied. "Finee" katsuki groaned. "I will go prepare breakfast you get ready" izuku said. "Yeah also where's my morning kiss"

He walked out into the kitchen to see Kirishima already there. "Good morning bro" Kirishima said. "good morning kiribro" he replied. "What are you making?" Kaminari asked. "Some fried eggs for us all" Kirishima replied. "Oh I can help you out" kaminari said. "Thx bro" Kirishima said. They are talking with each other when suddenly Kirishima brought a question up. "Kamibro do you like shinsou?" Kiri asked. Kaminari flushed red at the question. "M-maybe! But do you like todobro?" He asked. "Y- yeah but I don't know if he likes me or not" Kiri replied.

"Why don't we try fake dating each other and take help from izuku and bakubro" kaminari said. "yeah that way we can see if they feel the same like us or not. Great idea kamibro!" Kirishima said. "Hehe thx, now let's finish this up and talk to Izubro and bakubro after my patrol" kaminari. "you really can be smart when needed" Kirishima said. "Rude" kaminari replied.

"Haha sorry bro! But we should start telling them about us" Kirishima stated. "Yeah your right let them wake up first" kaminari replied. After an hour Shinso and Todoroki woke up to see Kirishima and Kaminari giggling together. "Why are you guys laughing this early? Did something happen" Shinsou asked. "We have some good news to share to you both" kaminari said. "What news?" Shoto said. "We both started dating. We realized our feelings today".

Kirishima said. "Yeah that's true! Are you guys happy for us?" Kaminari said. "Y-yeah congrats on your relationship" Shinsou said. "Congrats you both on your relationship" shoto said with his usual personality. Kaminari and Kirishima didn't notice anything off about the two and continued having their breakfast. The other two had their breakfast and got ready for school. Kirishima and Kaminari already headed towards U.A. They are in their third year graduating soon. The four reached the school where they meet up with Izuku and Bakugou. "Bestie how are you!!" Kaminari said running to Izuku and hugging him tight. "I am good Kami but can you let go, it's hard to breathe" izuku said. "oops my bad" kaminari replied. Kirishima finally catched up to them finally able to catch his breath. "The hell happened to you shitty hair. You look like you saw a fucking ghost" katsuki said. "It's nothing bro, just tired from chasing kami" Kirishima said. "kami? You never use that nickname" Katsuki said. "Oh yeah about that, we have both started dating" Kirishima said.

"Aren't you in love with shot-" he was interrupted by Kirishima slapping a hand onto his mouth. "mmhmnh" Katsuki struggled. "Please don't say that he can hear us any moment" Kirishima replied. "Me and Kamibro are fake dating to see if they both like us or not. So please don't say anything" Kirishima begged. "Ugh! Fine I won't tell anyone except izuku" katsuki said. "Knowing kamibro he's already going to tell him about it" Kirishima said. With kaminari and Izuku they left towards the fountain in front of their school. "Hey Kami are you and Kirishima dating?" Izuku asked. "Yeah we are but how did you know?" Kaminari asked. "Well you both were holding hands when you entered so it's just a guess. But didn't you like shinsou?" Izuku replied. "I do like shinsou and kiribro likes Todoroki. We are fake dating to see if they both like us or not." Kaminari said. "Oh I see, I hope you both have a happy ending" izuku replied.

"yeah thx man but please don't tell anyone especially shinsou and Todoroki" Kaminari said. "Don't worry my mouth is shut!" Izuku replied. Kaminari just laughed, later the bell rang so they headed towards their class."Good morning students today you all have a project to do. This project will contain 50% of you final term marks" Aizawa said. "If anyone has any questions raise your hands" he said. Iida as always raised his hand. "Yes what is it Iida?" Aizawa said. "Do we have to the project alone or do we need a partner to finish it" he said. "I was just about to get to that but yes, you do need a partner in order to complete it" Aizawa says.  Izuku then raises his hand "Can we choose our partners or is already decided?" Izuku asked. "I already decided who will be partners." Aizawa replied. "The first pair is Izuku and Bakugou, the second pair is kaminari and Shinsou, the third pair is Kirishima and Todoroki" like that he paired up the whole class. "I guess this is my chance to ask him if he really likes Kirishima or not" shinsou said to himself. "Yes! I am paired with Todoroki, I will confess my feelings to hi when we start working on the project" Kirishima said to himself. After that Aizawa kept continuing the class and an hour later the bell rang. "That's all for today, you have one week to finish your projects" Aizawa said as he left the room.