Chapter 1: The Origins Of Limeleech

!TW!: mentions of self-harm, suicide and death.

In a universe where I grew up watching a show called Dragon Ball, I never thought all of that would become a reality...

I remember... so well...the day those villains attacked this camp base where a few UA students were, Ria was there... Eabu... it was hectic.

They'd always ask me... why didn't I join UA? why wasn't I able to join?

Yet they knew full well that I wasn't capable enough to even be recognised as a visitor there.

I couldn't even visit UA because of my uselessness.

As a result of me being denied entry, I was going to end it... end it all...

That changed... when I found out the truth, I remembered everything... but let's go back... back to when it happened.

I made one last recording on my camera, at least I thought it was the last, and then that was that...

I went to my local shopping centre, went to the roof and sat on the edge of the building.

that's when he came...

Shigaraki, a league of villains member approached me.

"Kid, what're you doing up here?" Shigaraki asked me with a smirk on his face.

My face was red from rubbing my eyes because of the tears, scars and cuts around my body because of self-harm and the one sided fight with Muscular.

I was quirkless... I couldn't do anything... all I could do was comfort her... in my arms as she died... but then something just snapped...

I was brainwashed yet...

My boiling rage managed to surpass it.

Everyone was just staring at her body, she wasn't gone yet... but she was slipping out of consciousness, the pro heroes were telling me it was unsafe to be here but my blank expression told it all.

They knew that I was dead inside at that point, I didn't breathe, move, blink or anything.

But the the dying Kiyomi muttered something that caused me to snap.

"R-Riamu... please... get away from here... I don't want you hurt..." the dying Ria said.

"......" I felt like that same red line that went across Gohan's head in the Cell Saga, went through mine...

Gohan... that was my mentor, alongside Trunks when the androids attacked...

But Trunks was a boy on the show, how is she a girl?

I thought Trunks killed Frieza, he's not supposed to even be here....

F-Frieza? I worked for that tyrant in the past, when Planet Vegeta still existed... how... what am I? who am I?

Lemogras... yes... that's who I am... but... I'm Riamu...

A human... no... I'm... I'm a Saiyan... A proud Saiyan warrior...

"R-Riamu... T-That isn't... my name... I'm not human." That's when it happened...

I screamed so loudly, a dark blackish red aura burst around me, my curly hair spiking up into spiky hair and my eyes blank with hatred.

Everything flew upwards, the ground cracked.

I gained Super Saiyan... but... at what cost?