This crazy world

It's 12:00 in the morning I can't sleep moms constantly telling me to make frends im 17 and my name is Rose it's true I am a frend less child but soon that will all change.

Wake up! Mom called up from down stairs ok! I yelled back. And so I my morning went as it usually would go I wake up get dressed and go out the door to school. Where I would sit alone because no one notices me this brings me back to the time I tried to be noticed. I got up on stage and started yelling be my frend please!!! Sounds desperate however I was noticed by the principle and got suspended for 3 days ever since I've never been well I guess if you don't notice someone well you kinda well disappear but I was not gone just not seen. I went to math were I met a boy his name was jack he had lovely black hair and wonderful blue eyes but I didn't talk to him I just guessed his name because the teacher called on him. He sits next to me in 3 classes of mine
He was very funny I tried only one time to talk to him and I sounded like a dying whale he looked at me like I was crazy insane one time we talked however it was only 6 words (can I borrow a pencil please) but at least we talked.one time he really wanted to be friend s what he said was so magical he said 😃😃😃😍 do you want to be friends and so we became friends every day we talked and every day my heart got broken seeing him with her it was obvious he was crazy in love with her then one day my heart got shattered into ten million peaces he asked me how to ask a girl out. So with tears in my eyes I told him that you have to be calm and just ask. And so she just so happend to be comming and I watched the whole thing happen it was kinda like watching your dreams all dye. Me and jack sat together all the time since we became frends then he started to bring Elisebeth to the table and she say things like why are you friends with a loser like her and he would say I don't know. But soon a year had pat along with summer break and it was senior year and jack was going to propose I was there when he did it we were close enough frends to when something was wrong are you ok he asked? I ran off to the bathroom and hid in the stall and started to cry and yell why!! And it's not fair !!! Next thing I knew was I was in his arms but I didn't know why what's wrong he said I love you I busted out his eyes opened wide like he had seen his life flash before his very eyes.what I said well he said I relize now I love you more than life it's self his girl frend must of herd because they broke up a few hours after that he he said will you go out with me and soon after a few dates he proposed and we got married but as far as my luck goes well I got sick and sadly I got pregnant and child labor well I didn't make it and I died jack kept the child and now he and his daughter raine live happily I'm happy because this crazy little world allowed me to bring happyness to jack and that I could bring such a beautiful child to this world I may be dead but I'm happy.