𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒂..

It was the 18th of November, 2021, you were lying in bed, having trouble sleeping. You were tossing and turning, moving around your bed, flicking your duvet on and off. You got frustrated and hid your head in your pillow, getting distracted by the small *𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈* that came from your phone, the notification reading "𝑲𝒖𝒅𝒐 𝑫𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆!". You smiled widely and clicked on the notification, being greeted with a selfie of his towel around his waist, fresh out the shower. Your cheeks lit up slightly and you hesitantly clicked on the message button.

You: Hey.. I know it's been a while and it's late, are you free? I'm having trouble sleeping

Daisuke:  𝘛𝘺𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨...

Daisuke: Yeah, of course. I'm free yeah, wanna meet at the park by yours?

You: Awesome, thank you, I'll see you soon!!

In a fit of happiness, you jump up excitedly and drop your phone to slip on some black ripped jeans, followed by a baggy white t-shirt and a black denim jacket, decorating your neck with a chain. Stuffing your phone into your pocket, you slipped on your white air forces and yawned, grabbing your apartment keys, shutting the door behind you as you made your way out of the complex, and to the park. Standing under a street lamp, you saw a tall, wavy haired male with his phone in his hands, he looked up and in your direction, calling out your name. "Y/N! Is that you?" Daisuke called out and jogged over to you, a smile plastered on his face as he looked down at you, he was tall. Really tall. "U- Uhm hello.." You sputtered out, a flustered mess at the attractive face standing in front of you. 

He smiled down at you and put his hands in his pockets as he walked beside you, towering above your small frame. After walking around for a few hours Daisuke checked the time, a small pout formed on his plump lips, tilting his head as he looked in your direction. "Y/N.. It's 1:07 in the morning. Let's go back to my place, its right round the corner, and it's no trouble." He offered and smiled down at you, offering you his hand. You shyly took his hand, wrapping your fingers around his, his large hand practically swallowing your hand. "Thank you for tonight, I really needed to get out, I guess it's been hard, you know?" You spoke and looked down at the floor as you walked with him, gulping when he stayed silent, to find out he was taking pictures of you. You laughed and shoved him, causing him to stumble slightly and laugh with you.

"Hey, no fair, that's abuse!" Daisuke spoke broken words through his contagious laughter, his brown locks covering his face and he hunched over, laughing. 

"Maybe I want it to be abuse! Shut up, Sukie!" You laughed with him, and walked back beside him, a wide smile placed on both of your faces. You both soon arrived back at his apartment and he punched in the code, holding the door open waiting for you to enter..