TWO

!! second person :)

By the time you had slumped your body down onto your seat in first period, the stinging of your cheek began to subside. Yoimiya plopped down infront of you, next to Lumine. Behind Lumine and next to you sat Aether, who indeed did return today. Yoimiya and Lumine instantly turned around, and the four of you fell into a discussion. Aether was the first to point out your cheek. "Did you fall? Your cheeks red. Also hey!"

You gave him a small smile, tapping his knee. "It's good to see you again Aether, we missed you. And my cheeks red because Yoimiya decided to slap me this morning, after making me run two miles to school!"

Aether raised a brow, both twins as well as you turning the attention to Yoimiya who flushed and crossed her arms. "I had a very good reason too! I had to see this...person...and y/n made a really inappropriate joke when we were leaving!"

Lumine laughed and Aether shook his head with a light smile on his face. You scoffed. "Very good reason my ass. I'm not the one who stalks a girl every morning,"

Yoimiya reached forward and slapped your arm. "Shut up! It was a one time thing, okay?" You held your arm with a grimace.

"Abuse,"

"Wait a girl?" Lumine turned to Yoimiya with raised brows. "Who?" Yoimiya flushed and you smirked, raising a finger matter-o-factly.

"Junior, Ayaka Kamisato. The one with the light blue-ish hair?" You spoke, watching Yoimiya cover her face in the corner of your eye. Aethers mouth fell and Lumine smiled wide.

"The volleyball player? No way, are you serious?" He questioned.

You nodded frantically. "Oh yeah! She made me wake up hella early this morning just so we could run to school and she could see her! You should've seen how red her face was,"

Lumine had reached over now and was lightly shaking the other blonde girl, her smile never faltering. "Miya!! Oh my god!! This is so big! You've never liked another girl before!!"

"Shhh!!" Yoimiya finally broke from her face shielding hands in order to shush Lumine. "Quiet Lu! She could have friends in here!"

This prompted the four of you to look around suspiciously, no one was looking your way nor appeared interested in your conversation. Turning your attention back to the small group you pulled out her phone. "Let's see if she has instagram, pretty girl like her has too, right?"

Lumine hummed and wrapped an arm around Yoimiyas shoulder, the four of you hunched over your phone which was promptly placed in the middle of you and Aethers table. "Try her name first, you follow people here right? They'll probably show you her account immediately as recommended," Aether commented as you reached forward to type Ayaka's name into the search bar.

"Hmm," You hummed searching through the accounts. "I'm not finding anything. Do we know anyone in her friend group?"

"Let's see...what about Thoma? He's really close with her brother, so they'd know each other," You nodded and swiftly typed in Thomas account, clicking on it and going to following. You scrolled for a bit, before one account caught your eye. "Aha! A.Kamisato, is that Ayaka?"

Aether shook his head. "No, that's Ayato, her brother. The senior. Check his following,"

You groaned and clicked on the boys account, going instantly to his following. "Okay should I just type in her name?" The others nodded and you did as told, looking to see if anything popped up.

"There!"

Indeed, there sat an account with the name Ayaka, you tapped it and it pulled up. "Finally, thank god..are you serious?" The account was private. Collectively the whole group groaned and flopped back into their chairs.