NINETEEN (!)

half smut, half story! reader "tops" but lets be real, we all know who's in charge here. feel free to skip halfway through where it switches back to the rest of the story after your lovely morning together! <3
     second pov!

Your hands find her shoulders easily, breath almost ragged as her fox like eyes narrow at you playfully. She's taunting, waiting to see what your next move is. Your hands brush over her shoulders, pinkened from your previous venture. Miko's perfect. Light and almost barely noticeable dotted freckles adorning her otherwise pure white skin. The way her chest heaves up slowly, teasingly, confined in a lace white bra. God, you're going to lose your mind.

Gently, you guide your hands  to her back and unclasp said bra, pulling it off slowly. And you gulp, taking in a full view of Miko. Her hands slightly grip your hips, raising a brow. But you notice the way her breathing speeds when more of herself is exposed. "You're even prettier than I thought you'd be.." You whisper out, leaning down to kiss at her neck. She breathes out, the sound is almost lost in the moment.

Biting and nipping at her skin leads your hand up to her chest, thumbing over her stiffened nipples and pulling a light moan from her. Hearing such a lewd noise from Miko is almost enough to make you faint on the spot, but you keep your composure and bite down roughly on her neck, she jumps up into your body.

"Princess.." Miko's murmur of your title makes you pull your head away from her neck, not to look at her but instead to slide down her chest and pull her seemingly sensitive nipple into your mouth. Her head lifts teasingly. She wants to push it back, expose more of her neck. You know she does. She just won't admit it.

At least you know you're doing a good job. Your tongue skims over her chest, teeth itching to bite occasionally. Miko's breathing is ragged and a hand comes to lace through your hair. "That's..good, that's good doll.." She whispers into the air. You shudder and kiss downward, before leaning up and meeting her face, one of your hands hooking her matching panties.

Miko pulls you quickly into a searing kiss, her hands move from your hips and up to rest on your shoulders. You tug her panties off quickly; even moving her legs up in the air when you pull them off. She presses her thighs to either side of you as you shift to have one leg between both of hers, your hand snaking down to the most sensitive spot on her body.

"Miko.." You murmur, rubbing her thighs. You don't really want nor need a response from her, feeling her hips lift the slightest bit when you graze your fingers over them. She's excited.

"Darling," Miko tilts her head, nodding as her eyes train on yours. She might think she's hiding the arousal well, but you spot the way her beautiful eyes have darkened slightly. Blown out with lust. "Go on.."

You nod, moving your hand over. When your finger skims over her clit she jumps, biting her lip. Oh, so she is really sensitive. You move in slow circular motions, moving your head back down to mark up her neck. Soon enough, freckles won't be the only thing adorning her perfect body. Low noises fall from her throat, you can't really make them out, but the heat she's emitting is enough for you to know.

She really likes it.

Your fingers coat easily in the arousal she tried so desperately to hide. "Darling.." It's almost a whisper and a pant combined, her hips raising again. You nod. All you want to do is please her after all.

Easily you bring your hands down, circling her entrance slowly. "Here?" You question, as if you don't already know. A low growl comes from her throat, your head falls fuzzy. "Mh, sorry baby.."

Two digits slide into her with an unparalleled ease. Miko whimpers. "Move them."

You're too good at following orders, she thinks as soon as you begin to pump in and out of her. Her hands fall down your back, and you feel her nails dig into you like claws. Oh fuck. She pants out, as your fingers curl inside of her, hitting desperate spots she needed hit. "How's this?" You know the answer. You want to hear her say it.